Chapter 23: Make Ups

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ᴄʟᴀssʀᴏᴏᴍ sᴇx • ғᴏʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ •ᴏʀᴀʟ sᴇx • ғʀᴇᴀᴋʏ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

-Elsewhere-

"So you have a close eye on him?"

"Yes, I do. And, the victim."

"Good. Did he see you?"

"Unfortunately yes.. It wasn't a part of the plan but.. It's nothing I can't handle.."

"Shit, Konan.. Fine if you say so. How's the victim looking?"

"Itachi.. Everything's under control. The girl is fine. Still scared and need help but.. fine. "

"Alright then..."

Konan's P.O.V

Now sitting in the van I stared face to face with Itachi who stared back at me in slight worry, Hidan lying carelessly on one of the front seats.

He sat up, turning his dark colored eyes on me.

He then put up a sly smirk. "Hmm.. Wow, Konan. You might actually pull this off. Or maybe, that demon brat is getting soft. Maybe... He's too distracted messing with the human girl to even notice you. Heh, and you know what I mean about messing." He joked and began to sprout out serious amounts of moans with different sounding voices, low and high, catching the both of us off guard.

My eyes shot wide open and I gagged in major disgust, my mind having no choice but to picture a dirty scene involving the demon and, the human..

Oh my fucking god!

Itachi growled at that, narrowing his dark eyes which showed disgust as well. "Damn it Hidan! This, is no laughing matter. We're in the danger zone now. So I suggest you get more serious or you can take, Kohan's place, you idiot." He ordered angrily which straightened Hidan right up, his playful moans coming to an immediate stop.

But he then put up a scowl, rolling his eyes at the both of us. "Whatever... Seems to me you guys stay with sticks up your ass. Especially Konan." He spat which triggered me immediately, my head snapping towards him in an instant.

I growled. "And what, does that, suppose to mean, huh?" I spat back, glaring daggers at the annoying male, his own eyes sizing me up.

He raised his head, wrinkling his nose in disgust. "You know what I mean. You're boring. You never seem to lighten up or have fun. Ever. I suggest you stop being such a sourpuss." He snapped with a roll of his eyes which really offended me.