Chapter 7: Demonic Distractions

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ғᴏʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ • ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • ɢᴏʀᴇ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Hinata's P.O.V

I slowly made my way to cheer practice, my bag placed on my back as I stared straight ahead, my body trembling still.

I made sure beforehand, that Kiba was sent to the nurse right away, just to be sure.

After the incident a while back.. I haven't seen Naruto since, which I'm glad for.

I smiled and walked into the gymnasium, the girls already warming up on the blue mats in the center of the room.

Ino did the moves slowly from where she stood, probably still worried about me.

I sighed at that...

Well.. here goes..

I quickly ran over to them, my stomach growling terribly but I ignored it.

I only have little time left here at school and then.. I'm free to go home and do whatever I like.

I sighed and waved my hand to get the attention of the Captain.

She stopped the music and turned to me, a very shocked expression on her face.

"Miss Hinata. What a surprise. I never thought you'd be late.. At cheer practice. What's the excuse?" She spat out making me whimper, my hands gripping my book bag tightly.

"I-I'm very sorry.. I um.."

I paused when my mind went totally blank.

I couldn't make up a lie, not this quickly. Unless she wants to hear the truth.

Which was, I had to suck off a demon to protect my Ex boyfriend.. And that, she wouldn't like or believe so..

I looked up at her again who stared down at me with an raised eyebrow "I-I went to the bathroom before, because of.. Ya know.. Lady problems." I said softly making some of the girls snicker, Ino staring at me worriedly.

Tsunade sighed and waved her hand to the locker room. "Alright, alright. Get dressed. You got off lucky.. We need you, after all." She said and winked at me making me blush, my shoulders dropping in relef.

"Thank you so much." I said with a smile and quickly ran towards the locker room across from the widely spreader gym.

I got to it in no time and opened the door, soon closing it behind me.

I blew out another sigh of relief..

Wow.. My hardwork really pays off.

I was no doubt about to get kicked off of the team. I have to do better at showing up at practices.