Chapter 28: Haunting Thoughts

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: sᴜsᴘᴇɴsғᴜʟ • ᴍɪɴᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ • sᴇʟғ ʜᴀʀᴍ • ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴɢ • ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • 𝟷𝟾+

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Naruto's P.O.V

The doorbell rang as I laid shut up in my room, my ears instantly perking up at the sound of it. I didn't have much energy at the moment so I just looked up, my eyes dangerously narrowing.

Who the hell could that be?

My mood was extremely sour after what happened a few days ago but after the second doorbell rung, my mind started to grow a bit hopeful.. I jolted up from my bed, my head turnt to the direction of my door.

Shit.. Could that be?

Even at the mere thought of, her.. I grow..

Excited..

So it didn't take me long to have me right in front of my front door, my blue eyes staring at it intently. And because I stood so close to the guest on the other side, I suddenly felt obligated to open it..

It's her.. It's gotta be.

And at that final thought, I grabbed the doorknob tightly and unlocked my door, soon opening it wide to be granted by the one person that I've been missing.

Hinata in all of her beauty stood in front of my door, her lavender eyes staring back into my own.

Rain poured ferioushly on her raincoat as she stood silently in her spot, her hands rubbing the other nervously.

She bit her lip at me. "N-Naruto.. May I-" But I didn't let her finish. My mind, body and soul wouldn't allow such a thing.

I reached out quickly and grabbed her wrist tightly, moving her inside swiftly and I soon had her up against the wall, beside the door, my body pinning her.

And before she could utter a single word, I began to apply kisses onto her neck, just bathing in her presence.

I wasn't mad at her anymore. I didn't want to punish her. I didn't want to do anything but give her my affection.. I missed her like crazy.

Even if it was just, a couple of days.

Hinata whimpered softly from my needy affection, her body squirming underneath me.

She shook her head, placing her hands onto my broad chest. "Naruto.. Stop it.." She whispered but I didn't, my hands moving down to rub against the strong fabric of her coat, pulling it up.