Chapter 62: Enslavement

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ғʀᴇᴀᴋʏ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ/ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs • ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ • ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ ᴜsᴇ • ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Naruto's P.O.V

"Hinata." A pleasant murmur slipped out of my lips as I awakened from my slumber. Instead, I quickly sought to pull myself up to a sitting position from where I was previously lying down.

My eyes were foggy, my memory distorted so I could not precisely remember where I currently resided or the events that happened beforehand.

My blue eyes took the time to trail the place I was in, to really take in my surroundings and make sense of the world around me.

But I tilted my head once I saw I was simply in my gigantic but homey bedroom back at my compound. I was currently sitting upon my bed with nothing but a grey, silk robe covering my fully naked body underneath. My body felt comfortable and warm as it lay underneath black, bulky sheets, my hands rubbing the sheets that covered me in happiness.

I smiled faintly.

I'm in my bedroom.

I'm back at home.

My memory was a little fuzzy but one thing was for sure it felt great that I was back in the pleasant confines of my home, safe away from the outside world and the pesky humans that live within it.

I hummed but my hum grew into a full blown moan due to the fact I was suddenly hit with the light but sensational feeling of soft lips pressing against my upper body, pecking the skin that was near my shoulder as well as the crook of my neck and jawline. Such sensitive areas were covered entirely with butterfly kisses which felt amazing.

Hands of gentleness and serenity ran along my broad shoulders to fall down my toned arms. Such pleasing touches overstimulated my supernatural body to extreme heights which caused my eyes to close and breathless moans to escape my lips.

The unknown culprit that made me feel such pleasure remained quiet and only sought to kiss their way up and down my jaw, neck and shoulders, fingers of delicacy ever so slightly pressing against my warm flesh which caused many sensations to burst within me and make me feel on top of the world.

I breathed a deep breath of satisfaction, absolutely enjoying myself within the unknown individual's hold. "Mmm, fuck yeah."

"Does this feel good, Naruto?"

Finally, the individual that was granting me such mind-blowing pleasure revealed to me their voice and what I heard instantly caused my eyes to snap open. Such a voice was light, soft and gentle to my ears. It was a voice I have yearned to hear. It was a voice that I knew all too well and loved to listen to more than anything else.