Chapter 25: Ready Or Not

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ • ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ ᴜsᴇ • ᴠᴜʟɢᴀʀ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs/ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ • ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • +𝟷𝟾)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Hinata's P.O.V
-Some Time Before Competition-

It was just a normal day in my new, crazy life as I walked the halls of my school silently.

Naruto was nowhere in sight, thanks to his intense hunger again so, I had a little time to clear my head. I had time to soak up the moment without him. Because sometimes...

He can be a real pain...

A mood killer even..

I sighed, moving one hand up to rub my forehead, my midnight blue hair falling.

How did my life ever get like this...

I bit my lip but a tap to my shoulder broke me away from my thoughts and I looked up quickly, my eyes widening massively.

Oh no..

But I calmed down completely when my eyes caught sight of lavender colored hair, a smile spreading across my lips at the sight of the new young woman, yet again.

"Hi, Konan." I greeted her sweetly which made her smile widen as well, she nudging me with her elbow.

She hummed. "Hey you.. How's your day been so far?" She asked as we continued to walk through the busy hall, my friends off to their own classes.

At her question, I lowered my head, shrugging. "Um... It's going okay. Let's just say I'm, hanging in there." I spoke with a nervous giggle which caused Kohan to frown.

She looked around the empty hall but then grabbed my hand, halting my pace.

I gasped by that, my feet coming to a stop. "K-Konan?" I whispered out in confusion but she shook her head, smiling at me.

"Here.. Let's go somewhere else and talk. I'll buy you a snack." She offered kindly. But all I could think about was Naruto's awful warning..

"Stay, away, from her."

"If anyone gets hurt.. The blood's, on your hands, Hinata. I will show no sympathy to anyone else.. Only you. Got that?"

He was quite clear with his words and even though I decided I wasn't going to follow his order, I don't want anyone hurt.

I just can't bear it.

Looking at Konan now, she looks so peaceful and sure of life. I don't want her to suffer from my burden.