Chapter 12: Reunited Spirits

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ᴏʀᴀʟ sᴇx • ғʀᴇᴀᴋʏ • ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • ɢᴏʀᴇ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs/ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

-The Next Day-

Hinata's P.O.V

I was woken up this time, by small nudges to my shoulder. It was gentle and warming, my body moving slightly from the action.

"Hinata.. Hey, you gotta get up if you wanna get to school on time."

I heard distantly as I still laid deep into my peaceful sleep.

But I remembered precisely, hearing the word, school..

Am I hearing things correctly?

Last time I checked... Naruto wouldn't even let me step foot back into that place. Every time I mentioned it or even me reuniting back with my friends..

He'll grow angry with me.

He's so confusing.

Crazy demon.

The knudges grew more frequent, giving me no choice but to wake up.

I opened my eyes slowly, immediately being granted to the light of the sun shining through the dark windows, my eyes squinting at the pain that brought me.

God.. The sun could be a pain sometimes...

I groaned softly and brought my hand up and rubbed the leftover sleep from my eyes, my peripherals picking up a manly body over mines.

I looked up at the body and was met with red eyes, the man above me panting as if he ran a marathon.

"Don't do that..."

He suddenly spat which jolted me awake, my widen eyes staring back at him in confusion.

Wh-What did I do?

Wake up?

Ugh.. Why does my actions bother him so much?

It's so annoying..

I opened my mouth to speak but my voice never came out, his eyebrows raising at that.

At that moment, I then noticed he wore, clothes... Appropriate to go to school in.

He wore a white dress shirt with a black tie in the front, a black trench coat draped over his shoulders.

He actually looked pretty sexy.

It was a very nice sight to see.. Other then his red, threatening eyes that always seem to stare deep eithin into my very soul.

I gulped and looked down slowly and saw that he had on black dressed pants as well, a black spiky belt wrapped around his waist.