Chapter 5: A New Day

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ɢᴏʀᴇ • ᴀɴᴛʜʀᴏᴘᴏᴘʜᴀɢʏ • ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs/ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Sakura's P.O.V

I woke up with a groan, the alarm on my phone ringing loudly into the earlier morning air, waking everyone up.

I sat up with a groan, following Ino and Temari.

"Damn, that was some really good sleep." Ino muttered out groggily which was pretty amusing to me, a giggle passing my lips.

The sleep felt nice to me also, that, I can agree on, my eyes slowly shifting towards the empty space in between Temari and Ino where Hinata should be.

But what I saw immediately erased the smile from my face, my heart dropping. "U-Uh. Wh-Where's Hinata?" I asked quickly making the two girls look beside them, they also realizing that she was gone too.

Ino gasped and covered her mouth with her hands in shock "Oh no.." She gasped out in worry, tears forming.

I quickly skimmed my mind quick, trying to figure out where she could be.

Maybe she's dressing up in the bathroom.. Or left to get a couple of things at the store for us.

We gotta think positive here..

I looked up at them and smiled "Let's just get ready for school. Hinata may need some alone time, anyway. If she hasn't turned up in another hour. Then.. that's when, to get worried." I said making them all nod, Temari sighing in relief.

"That's a good plan. Let's get going." She said and hopped off of the bed and started to make her way to Hinata's dresser, where we left a few outfits for ourselves for times like.. sleepovers..

I smiled and hopped off too, following Ino who still held worry on her face, not taking our plan to lightly.

"What if.. that new kid, kidnapped Hinata? Shouldn't we call the police.. Just in case. Or tell her Father? Or something?" Ino asked worriedly making me bite my lip in doubt.

Maybe we should...

Ino did see more than we did..

But then again..

The new kid shouldn't know where Hinata stay.

Maybe we're overacting..

I blew out a quick breath and watched as Temari pulled open the dresser, pulling out her outfit, which were light blue jeans and a yellow blouse with a jean jacket.

She quickly grabbed it and moved away, quickly getting dress.

I sighed and waited my turn, Ino bending down to fetch herself her blue jeaned dress.

The Unknown || Naruhina On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara