Chapter 22: The Unexpected Meet Up

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ • ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ  • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Konan's P.O.V

Finally!!

My wish, has come true..

Now sitting in front of the victim, I felt my heart leap for joy.

I was now, officially starting my mission...

I've introduced myself to Hinata and even managed to make her feel comfortable around me..

First step is down...

Now onto to the second one..

Her friends knew all about me but didn't dare tell Hinata. They knew what would happen if they did...

Naruto would instantly know...

I'm not entirely sure what the relationship is between her and the demon but... Naruto's a sneaky fellow and can force just about anything out of the poor girl..

I just know it...

But now, she knows me and sees me as someone nice..

So..

I smiled at Hinata and watched as she sent a beautiful smile back at me, her pale skin glowing in the room.

She's such a beautiful human being who deserves so much more.

She deserves to live a normal life. A life with her friends and family. A life without a beast threatening and overpowering her.

She deserves peace, and I'll be sure to give it to her..

It's my job after all..

Demons should not be on this plain.. But in hell.

Naruto's been pushing it from the very start.. My ancestors always had trouble with him and now...

Here he is again..

Being a damn nuisance...

But no matter.. My team will put him down eventually..

I, will find a way to attack and kill the demon.. I'll send him straight back down to hell in no time.

I smirked at that.

But suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a soft tap to my shoulder, a small voice soon heard afterwards.

"U-Um.. Konan.. The bell, has rung.."

Hinata spoke as she stood beside me, her lavender eyes staring deeply within my own.

She blinked in confusion to see me all spaced out which made me gasp.