Chapter 2: The Mysterious Party

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Hinata's P.O.V

I entered slowly inside of my Father's home from school which, was dark and empty, as usual.

My little sister, Hanabi was at karate practice while my Father was attending business at his job, leaving me all alone.

I sighed and closed the front door behind me, slowly making my way upstairs where my room was located.

I stepped on every stair slowly, exhaustion creeping onto my very being.

All I wanted to do, was lay on my bed and take a nice long nap and then wake up and cook a hot meal for myself.

Now that, sounds relaxing...

I smiled at that and with that, hopped off of the last stair, my backpack and purse hanging off of my pale arms, revealing how tired I actually was.

But suddenly, my mind went to the, new kid and at the incident that happened back at school.

I precisely remembered that he disappeared from me...

But how?

Was he, even there to begin with?

Am I just going crazy from all the constant nagging that Kiba does?

Or.. was it something else entirely?

I'm not, really sure..

I sighed at my thoughts, soon shaking them off and instead focusing on making it towards my bedroom door.

It didn't take me long to step in front of a white door which had my name printed on it in big, purple letters, my door closed shut..

To keep.. Hanabi... out..

She tend to wander through my things a lot.. Which I can't stand, so I keep my door closed shut to keep her out.

So if she happens to open it, I'd know..

I giggled and finally opened my bedroom door, revealing a purple and white based room design.

A white dresser was placed to my right while my white bed rested in the middle of the room which had purple curtains falling down on it from the ceiling.