Chapter 21: Figuring Things Out

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ᴏʀᴀʟ sᴇx • sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ sᴇx • ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴɢ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

In a huge house, one shower could be heard, running loudly in a large room. But also.. something, else...

Hinata's P.O.V

After I ate Naruto's wonderful breakfast, I was soon escorted to the showers where I was stripped down and dominated. Now, I was once again thrown into the world of pleasure.

Moans of pure delight rung out as well as the rush of water from the showerhead, my back placed up against the shower wall, my legs no longer on the floor.

Naruto's strong arms held me up by my thighs, his face burrowed in my lower area where he devoured, my body spasming tremendously from the feelings...

It always felt so intense.

Always...

Naruto was just too good.

My moans were out of control as I was held up, my hand moving up to cover my eyes from the extreme feeling of his lips on my sensitive flesh, my legs propped up on his shoulders.

Naruto's red eyes stared hungrily up at me as he kept me right, where he wanted me, my body having no choice but to stay in contact with his hot lips and tongue.

My whole body was covered with water, my skin hot and flustered. My long hair was matted to my face and shoulders, my feet moving to interlock around the demon's neck.

Naruto smirked in between my legs and began to lick at my clit, his eyes never straying away from me. "Mmm.. You like that? I told you I will drown you in so much pleasure, my little one." He grumbled below me which went over my head, my world blurred at the moment.

My toes began to curl as he went on with his licking, my hands shooting down to grab a hold of his blonde head.

My lower area was growing highly sensitive, my climax rising to extreme heights.

And as soon as I felt my release, my body spasmed tremendously, loud screams spilling from my mouth which filled up the whole entire, house..

-A Few Minutes Later-

A pair of clothes was handed to me as I sat shakily on Naruto's bed, my naked body now cleaned and satisfied.

But I still held a bit of a tremor from Naruto's actions a minute ago.

He eyed me with a smirk, he nodding his blonde head at the clothes he just gave me. "Put those on. We only have 45 more minutes to get ready. I suggest you hurry it up." He ordered as he buttoned up his red anf black shirt, his blonde hair still a little crinkled due to the water from the shower getting to it.