Chapter 18: Memories And Secrets

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: 𝟷𝟾+)

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

-Flashback-
The 1200s

Naruto's P.O.V

The early, morning sun rose as many people trotted through a lonely village which was surrounded by an empty waste land, loud angry chatter erupting all around me.

My head was lowered as I moved along the many crowds of people, my keen ears alert to all my surroundings.

I used those senses, to navigate my way across the land to get back to my people. I groaned, looking down at the basket I held, dozens of uncooked meat hidden inside.

Mother's always ordering me to do her bidding...

It was always Naruto this... Or Naruto that. Never the other useless demons.

But no matter, I was well trained on blending with the weak minded humans, a long black cloak covering my muscular body.

Strong grey armor clung to my tan torso and legs, my blue eyes scanning the busy area around me. I smirked, clutching the basket I held even tighter..

Heh good.. Everyone's distracted.

Salesmen of all kinds were trying their best to sale their product for the day, so they could earn enough money to provide for their families.

Farmers were roaming about, trying to buy seeds to grow their crops.

And ahh.. Can't forget about the many knights that roamed around the place, in search of..

Anything usual..

As in, us..

We demons came on this earth apparently, unwanted. The humans are trying their best, to sniff us out..

We saw a breakthrough in hell and we all took it. It wasn't easy escaping from the dark and hot pits of the underworld but we managed to do it.

Some of us, suffered gravely but... I smirked deviously, never letting up on my slow pace..

Heh.. Those weaklings...

The strong demons, were the ones who prevailed, and it so happened to be most of,

My kind..

The Uzumaki's..

Of course there were other demons roaming the place but we, reigned victorious and our prize, was planet earth.

We could roam around how we wanted. Nothing, weighing us down. Which meant...

Bye bye, hell fire..