Chapter 16: Something New

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ғᴏʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ • ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Konan's P.O.V

I took a moment to scan the class I was in fully, my eyes shifting from left to right. My training came into play and I immediately started to take notes..

Regular classroom with regular students..

Hm.. No one.. hurt..

I even peeked at Hinata and eyed her body in a matter of seconds, my eyes catching a few bruises here and there which made me nearly curse..

Damn..

Of course, I peeked at my intended target who was sitting beside the human girl, his eyes plastered on me.

The demon's eyes were narrowed as if he knew.. I would somehow interfere with his bullshit but... Hah, he doesn't even know the half of it.

That's, not the plan I have in mind. Not right away at least.

The teacher sighed and looked around the classroom, all eyes on me. "Um.. You can sit by the young lady in the pink, in the back. She can catch you up quickly." She spoke with a small smile which made me smile as well, my mind practically cheering.

I'm so glad she didn't place me in the front. That.. would be a total bummer.

For me and this goddamn mission.

I nodded and bowed at her, everyone keeping their attention on me which didn't bother me at all.

I was pretty much used to it.

"Oh thank you so much." I said and the teacher smiled brightly, moving her hand forward and allowing me to walk to my new, seat.

I nodded at that and went over to it, my amber eyes spotting a seat beside a blonde haired girl who wasn't even paying attention to the front, her eyes down casted on her work.

Honestly, she looks like one of those popular bitches. I groaned, rolling my eyes..

Oh great..

I sighed but decided not to complain about it and simply took my seat which was on the left of her, my hands pulling off my little book bag to sit down, more comfortably.

Immediately, the teacher went back into her teaching, my eyes every once and a while shooting over to my left, where my targets were located.

Hinata seemed to be doing her work nervously, my eyes picking up the demon now terrorizing her. I sighed at that, slowly taking notes once more..