Chapter 59: Pure Hatred

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ • ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ/ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs •  ᴠᴜʟɢᴀʀ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ •  sᴀᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • 𝟷𝟾+)

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ • ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ/ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs • ᴠᴜʟɢᴀʀ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • sᴀᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

A.N.

Hello, readers.

It has been a long, long time since I updated this book, haven't it?

Damn. Just damn.

I'm so sorry, everyone. A lot has been going on in my life that's distracted me from writing. School. Family buisness. Sickness. My own mind.

I needed a break to just relax my mind before I jump back into this super crazy story but now, I am ready to jump right in and finish it.

And let me just say, the next few chapters that are going to come at you are going to be hella crazy and hella depressing.

You... might cry, is what I'm saying.

That's just a heads up.

But I hope you enjoy anyway, depsite ya know...

And don't forget to comment and vote.

Love you! 💗

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Hanabi's P.O.V.

I was interrupted from my deep slumber by several frantic shoves, ones that woke me up instantly.

My lavender eyes snapped open, my body trembling as it moved up to a sitting position upon my bed. My vision was beyond blurry for there was exhaustion still held within them. Sleeping just now felt so wonderful, I grew a little bothered now that I've been woken up so abruptly.

I let out a groan, squinting my eyes to check out my surroundings.

What in the-?

But my thoughts were interrupted when a silhouette of some kind stepped into my view, hands that were not my own moving to grab both of my shoulders.

"Daughter, wake up. Please, it's important."

A deep voice arose which belonged to a person that was very familiar to me. So hearing such a voice managed to wake my body up fully.

My eyes blinked rapidly and I snapped my eyes over towards the male that was hovering over my sitting form, nothing but sweat falling down his cheeks.

My eyes widened at the sight of my distraught loved one. "F-Father? What's wrong?" A gulp slipped down my throat once I caught the severity of fear and worry that was held in my father's eyes.