Chapter 45: Broken Toys

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ɢᴏʀᴇ • ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs/ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ • ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ • sᴀᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ •𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Naruto's P.O.V

A constant sound of liquid splashing was heard as I stood blankly within the great confines of my shower, back at home. My body was incredibly filthy from the previous battle I faced, with it being covered in blood, sweat and tears so...

A shower was deeply needed..

But as I stood, alone, within the large tub of water, thoughts started to come at me in all different directions, my dull blue eyes steady rooted on the white wall in front of me.

My body stood motionless as the rush of hot steaming water from the shower head hit me dead on, coating my face, chest and hair, getting it all damp.

My face was blank, void of emotion as the dirty liquids that stained my muscular body slowly slipped down, falling onto the white tub below me.

But unfortunately as I stood in the water, all the blood that rested on my body was now starting to drip down onto the floor, coating the steaming hot liquid with its murky redness.

But, I could care less.

My mind wasn't focused on my surroundings at all. I didn't care about bathing for it felt different..

Someone, was missing..

And being here in this large space in silence, constantly reminded me of that. I closed my eyes, gritting my teeth in hurt.

Oh Hinata..

My heart was completely shattered, my chest heavy as my mind kept recalling the fact that she was indeed gone, kidnapped by the very same people that took my family away, that sealed me, away.

Many things ran through my head, worrying me, frightening me as I stood in the shower, minutes after minutes passing by. But..

I didn't care..

I whimpered, a thought coming back to my mind of a little while ago. Since Hinata is indeed somewhere I am not, I frequently connect with her. I look through her eyes twenty four seven to see what those bastards are planning on doing to her.

But the things that I heard and saw, were ones that have only pissed me off, further...

I clenched my fists as I just replayed it all in my head, back to the time one of those hunters spoke to me, directly.. .

"Seems we've finally gotten your girl, brat. Heh, it wasn't hard. We only followed the trail you so stupidly left behind. And now.."

"Your little peaceful time is over. Now that we have your, so called, precious human, we'll cut her up into tiny little pieces where you'll soon follow suit. Your fate will be sealed by hers. We'll send you and your little demon friend straight down to hell, screaming. The gate to this world and your hellish world will be closed forever. And the innocent little lamb you connected yourself with will be in a place you will never reach! Hah! Serves you right-"