Chapter 9: Extreme Measures

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ɢᴏʀᴇ • ᴀɴᴛʜʀᴏᴘᴏᴘʜᴀɢʏ • ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ  • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Sakura's P.O.V

Ino and Temari thought it was best to crash at my place for the night, we all trying to contact Hinata the best we could and also.. help her.

My white, glistening laptop was sitting in front of Temari as she searched for ways to slay a demon or.. to make matters much easier.. Just find, a demon, expert.. As TenTen called it.

Me and Ino held our phones and was typing away, my emerald eyes eyeing the time..

It was almost 9:00 now..

And still no response from Hinata..

This is bad..

But we kept trying, Temari searching and searching as well.

A couple of minutes went by and we both suddenly received messages from her, her text all wonky..

💜Hinata- Hsy girls.. I'm a little bazy.. Don't worry about.. me..

My eyes widen and I turned to Ino, she wearing the same concern look.

Hinata, texted us from the group chat. And it seems to me.. she was in a hurry to write this.

Oh my god..

This is awful.

She has to be with that demon thing.

I turned to Ino and watched her as she typed back, my eyes widening "Ino don't. Hinata may be in some sort to trouble. She wouldn't sent us a text like that if everything was normal.. She hate typos, remember?" I whispered out causing Temari to turn to us, a worried look now on her face.

She shook her blonde head and pouted "This is.. terrible. There's no telling where she could really be. And calling the police won't do a thing. Not against that demon thing. Who knows what he could be doing too her." She whimpered out making us both slump down, our faces holding sadness and hopelessness.

Temari's right.

Calling the police won't do a thing. And who knows where she could be, with him.

She's already told us that he's raped her before.

Who says he's not doing it now?

I teared up at the mere thought. The thought of my best friend going through hell with no one to turn to.. Not even her friends..

Her besties..

This is just an insane situation.

I sighed and dropped my phone, eyeing it reveal a blank screen.