Chapter 8: The Demon's Word

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs/ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ • ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Hinata's P.O.V

I was quickly transported back to Naruto's house with one sweep, my eyes staring up at it in horror.

Oh no...

Why did I agree to do this again?

He snickered at the sight of my facial expression and walked along, still carrying me, like I was some sort of baby.

"Now, you wanted to get to know my kind, right? Or do you want to get to know me.. A different way?" He asked and wiggled his eyebrows at me, his eyes back blue now.

I blushed deeply at his words and shook my head, crossing my arms over my chest, my bag now held in his hand.

"No. I don't, want to do that anymore. I want some answers. Real answers, Naruto.." I spat out honestly, pouting while saying so.

He sent a devious grin my way but shrugged, the doors to his home coming into view.

"Alright.. We'll see how long you hold that answer, Hinata." He purred darkly and with that, the bead started to go crazy inside me again making me jerk forward, my eyes widening and through action totally unexpected.

The bead felt so big inside of me, bouncing up and down against my damp and tight walls causing an ache to erupt in the pit of my stomach.

But it wasn't painful..

It was a pleasurable ache.

One that was about to make me climax.

Naruto sat there and stared at me, no longer making a move forward.

He grinned as he caught the pleasure in ny face, my eyes rolling and my body trembling in his hold. "Do you want me to stop.. playing with you, Hinata?" He asked in a teasing way, his head coming close to me until his hot breath was felt by my cheek, my face a dark red..

I moaned breathlessly to myself, my eyes teary and red.

The torture was so unbearable, my legs were shaking wildly. I didn't want to give in to him which will no doubt end badly, but the feeling was too much..

I nodded wildly as the bead increased its speed, my eyes shooting wide open at the sudden action.

I turned to a red-eyed Naruto and pouted, silently pleading for him to stop this madness..

I couldn't even talk.

It, was just so.. intense.

He chuckled and raised his lips to my ear, his tongue coming out to lick along the sides, my eyes rolling at that.