Chapter 20: Broken Doors

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ •  ғᴏʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ • ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • 𝟷𝟾+)

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ғᴏʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ • ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Naruto's P.O.V

A loud thud was made some ways from the room I laid in. But to my ears, it felt like the sound came from, behind me.

The sound was loud.

So loud, it woke me up out of my sleep.

I awoke with a jolt, my dark blue eyes instantly opening. Soon after, my body sprung forward, my bothered blue orbs surveying the area.

And the first thing I did, was check for little one.

I turned to her side on the bed but was highly disappointed to find..

No one...

That Hinata..

I let out a loud, frustrated growl, punching the bed underneath me. It seems she can never learn. But no matter...

After all, I like to punish, the bad...

And that, is what I'll do once I find her.

I grumbled, moving my legs off of the bed quickly. I rolled my eyes when I thought back to what she previously told me, automatically detecting that it was a lie.

I cursed. "Bathroom, my ass." I muttered out in anger, my naked body moving to stand.

Quickly, with mind blowing speed, I zoomed across the room from my previous position, grabbing my robe from my closet while I was at it.

I stopped my speed to pull my robe onto my tan ripped body, my eyes concentrated like never before.

I pulled the robe through the available sleeve and also, moved the other one in, carrying the silky fabric down to cover my body fully. I sighed once I finished, my mind straying back to the task at hand...

Now.. Let's see where you are...

My eyes instantly turned red as I transfered my mind over, doing like I've always done and looking through Hinata's, eyes..

Instantly it showed me a lightened room with brown carpet, pale hands and... I grumbled..

My book...

Hinata's in the damn library. She's doing what I told her not to.

I growled at that, clenching my fist in a blood rage. But, I stopped, breathing heavily to calm myself down.

It's no matter... I guess it's back to square one.

I have to remember that Hinata's still very young. She's closer to being a child than an adult, in a way.. So her little curiosity is so...