Chapter 1: The Popular Girl

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Hinata's P.O.V

In a cheerleading formation, I was tossed up in the air by my team who was waiting for me to pull the final stunt, the amazing stunt we needed for the upcoming competition.

I smiled and twisted my body gracefully, turning into a side flip in the air and fell down into the awaiting girls hands below me with a gasp.

They cheered all around me at my accomplishment, my lavender eyes staring up at the white ceiling in the gym in amazement..

I did it...

I finally, did it...

All of my hard work is finally, paying off.

Soon the group of girls below me, moved to set me down to stand again, my feet landing softly onto the blue mat below.

I smiled brightly and extended my hands up from my body and squatted my legs in a bit bowing as the final act.

"Thank you. Thank you." I said enthusiastically, my long midnight blue hair tied up into two pigtails which hung over my cheerleading uniform flatly.

Our colors consisting of yellow and purple.

Everyone on the cheerleading squad wore a yellow and purple shirt that led down into our purple tipped yellow skirt.

And we also wore white, light tennis shoes to match.

I smiled and lifted my head back up, eyeing our captain that clapped at our performance, absolutely loving it.

"Good, job girls. Marvelous work." She said happily making us all laugh.

My friend, Ino nodded, walking up beside me for support.. "Thank you, Captain Tsunade." She spoke and then turned and gave me a huge hug, my arms moving to embrace her back.

"Oh my god.. I'm so proud of you Hinata. We should totally celebrate." She yelped out making me giggle, my hands coming up to lightly push her back so I can breathe, a nervous laugh eecpaing from her lips by my action.

But I nodded, humming. "I'll think about that." I giggled out which made her roll her eyes.

Soon the other girls around me also came up and greeted me, telling me how awesome I was today which I gladly accepted with a bright thanks..

Hmm... I really think this year, will be, amazing..

-A Few Minutes Later-

I opened my locker slowly and began changing quickly, my lavender eyes connecting with the girls locker room clock which read..