Chapter 41: Hide And Seek

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ sᴇx • sᴛᴇᴀᴍʏ •𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

-Elsewhere-

"Thank you all for accepting my offer and stepping up to help accomplish this difficult but highly dangerous mission. My friends, today, is the day, the demon Naruto, goes down. Unfortunately, a human life has to be sacrificed but that, is just something that needs to be done in order to snuff out the wicked. Some lives must be lost to restore peace. That's, how the world works. So that, is what must, be done. Isn't that right, my fellow brethren?" Yahiko shouted out as he stood on a pedestal on the outside premises of his hideout.

The sun shined on all as the determined, orange haired man stared at hundreds of hunters below him, each one wearing the same black and red cloudy coat as him.

Seriousness was etched on everyone's faces as they yelled out loud yes's and yeah's to their leaders previous words, every part of their beings agreeing with them.

Yahiko put up a grin of satisfaction for he liked what he heard and saw. He knew, deep down, that something like this, was needed against demon Naruto. He's grown powerful. Overly powerful.

So the plan that he's conjured up was one that he knew, was going to work. And, he already figured out what he'll do with the girl once she's here...

I have everything, set up...

He thought as he gave the brown pedestal a tap with his fingers, his eyes running over the huge crowd.

But he soon landed on purple eyes and grinned. The silver haired male below grinned as well, but much more darker than he did.

He raised an eyebrow at Hidan's actions but looked back towards the overall crowd and nodded. "Now, you all know what to look for, don't you? The girl, Hinata Hyuga is your everyday teenager. Young, naive, small, social butterfly. The girl has midnight blue hair with unique lavender eyes. She lives near the city. And of course, that demon bastard will be there, right along with her. So beware when you go on your hunt. For you might just run into them. But when you do..." The orange haired leader paused, his body inching down so his broad shoulders could rise, his hands practically clenching the wooden pillar he stood behind.

He clicked his tongue, also giving his head a menacing tilt. "You contact me. And only then, we'll start the plan. But in the meantime...

"Scatter!"

And in that moment, all of the hunters ran off like rats, with high speeds. Speeds that you only can achieve through high levels of training.

All of them cleared the area quickly to run towards a secret garage in the huge hideout. A place where everyone's vehicles were located.