Chapter 34: New Ways

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • ғᴏʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ • ᴏʀᴀʟ sᴇx • ᴀɴɢsᴛ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Naruto's P.O.V

Time passed and both, me and Hinata were now fast asleep in bed, my arm wrapped around her body securely. It was all nice at first but once it grew later in the night..

Things, got a little hard for me...

It seemed like, it was one of my bad, nights again.

My body tossed and turned lightly against Hinata's body, groans spilling from my lips. My mind was attacking itself again, haunting me with thoughts of Hinata getting hurt or either leaving me again.

I fucking hate this.

Reality wasn't my, reality at the moment and I, grew swept up by it.

I groaned loudly and suddenly, my body shot up out of my bed, my eyes popping wide open.

"Hinata!"

I yelped out in a fright and quickly looked over to check her side, nothing but fear present in my blue eyes.

But I sighed to see her still here, beside me, sleeping peacefully. Her beautiful eyes were covered from view as she snored away, her body now holding a dark red bra and panties on which looked beyond enticing.

I let out another relieved sigh, my tan body all sweaty. I groaned.

These dreams are a major pain in my ass.

It's funny really, because as a demon, dreams haven't affected me before. I've never suffered really from a measly movie, playing in my head while I slept. But ever since Hinata came into my life, everything's different.

I've actually loved another, again.

Cared, for another.

I have opened up my heart once more.
But I see that, their bringing back consequences...

Just like the first time.

I pulled my hand up and rubbed my face in major exhaustion, turning to look at the young girl again. I groaned at the sight of her, every part of me melting.

Goddamn it, Hinata..

Something about her really made me go wild and crazy. Her face looked so gentle and delicate, like an angel. Her body glowed while exposed and naked and her voice was soft, not rough or loud. She was my opposite and I loved her deeply for it..

Sometimes a little too, deeply..

I've noticed I tend to get a little bat-shit crazy with my involvement with her. I don't mean the situation to go that way. It's just my emotions, are...