Chapter 10: Obsessive Punishment

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ʙᴏɴᴅᴀɢᴇ • ᴋɪɴᴋʏ • ʀᴏᴘᴇ • ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ •  ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Hinata's P.O.V

The chilly room I slept in was quite pleasant, my body wrapped in warm sheets and.. something else.

It was also, very warm and it was wrapped around my waist tightly, my hands coming down to rub it lightly, in my sleep.

The warmthness I felt suddenly moved making my eyes snap open, hands suddenly groping both of my breasts, catching me by surprise.

I started to panic, whimpers spilling from my mouth.

But a familar voice shushed me, the hands on my chest squeezing a little harder. It was painful, but it was more on the pleasuring side.

It felt really good.

I moaned in response and turned where the hands were located and saw a blonde haired creature there, his blue eyes staring back at me.

My morning, blurry eyes slowly began to focus and I realized that it was Naruto, his eyes filled with lust.

He smirked at me and then leaned down and planted a kiss on the side of my forehead, my ears picking up soft purrs from him. "Morning beautiful. How did you sleep?" He whispered, quite huskily.

I guess that's his morning voice. It sounds.. sexy.

I found myself blushing at that, my eyes trailing down at the hands that held my breasts tightly, my chest heaving.

"I-It.. was good. B-But, um.. I'm a little hungry, right now Naruto." I whispered out in embarrassment, his fingers fetching my pink nipples.

He hummed and suddenly slammed his crotch against my ass, my breathing catching at the sudden action "Oh really? That explains the noise I hear.. from here..." He whispered as he slowly inched one of his hands down to my stomach, placing a huge palm on it which sent tingles down my spine.

I felt so hot right now.

Everytime he touches me.. I get this way.

My stomach growled and rumbled on command, it begging for food.

I whimpered and pulled down one hand and moved his hand slowly, one of his hands still rested on my chest.

"I'm.. not in the mood, right now Naruto..." I admit to him, my eyes closing.

I had no energy for sex right now, or anything he's trying to do.

All I want... Is food.