Chapter 13: The Good, The Bad And The Nasty

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ • ɴᴏɴᴄᴏɴ ʀᴀᴘᴇ • ᴀɴᴛʜʀᴏᴘᴏᴘʜᴀɢʏ • ᴅᴀʀᴋ • ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴɢ  • ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • ɢᴏʀᴇ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs/ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ • ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Sasori's P.O.V

After lots and lots of intense research, I have finally gathered up the whole squad.

Everyone sat in a huge room in chairs, that littered a long wooden desk, my body standing up in front of everyone.

The leader of us narrowed his brown eyes on me, his body sitting on the very end.

His festures scrunched up.. "Sasori.. This better be good." He snarled out impatiently on which I sighed, my eyes turning down to the countless files that rested on the table in front of me.

Yahiko can sometimes be a little snappy with all of us.. After all he doesn't take this job as a joke.

Demons aren't something we should just joke around with.

I scoffed at that.

Tell that to the others and they'll laugh at you.

Some of us, really thinks all this is some type of joke.

Like it's all a video game to them.

Tsk.. Such idiots.

I, on the other hand actually take this all seriously.

Demons are ruthless and have been here for way to long. I don't know how they're doing what their doing but.. We've made it our mission to send all demons.. back to hell..

But now.. With Naruto roaming around..

It's gonna be a challenge.

I sighed and looked back up at everyone, their eyes planted on mines, waiting for me to begin.

I cleared my throat and grabbed up the files, positioning them so everyone could see.

Immediately, panic and confused filled muttering started to break out into the room as they identifed the file I was holding.

Konan, a purple haired woman who sat two seats down from me on my left, narrowed her eyes.

"Why are you holding The Kyuubi demon's file, Sasori? I thought we sealed him away." She declared with a small puzzled head tilt, my ears taking it all in.

Hah.. They're in for a treat.

I shook my head. "That's, what I thought too.. Until I received a phone call a few days back from a troubled young woman. She told me things that made me think back to this.. special demon." I explained which made everyone silent, Dediara, my partner's eyes widening.