Chapter Twenty-Five

"Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind..."
~Sorting Hat
circa. 1991

____________________________
Wiltshire, England

"There is something that needs to be done."

"The child is already str-." Her statement was cut off as he raged.

"Hush." He threw his wand in anger. "How dare you say such a thing?"

"It is true." Another male voice interjected. "You have already wasted time. The child's sixteenth birthday closely approaches. What will you do when she turns sixteen under their supervision? Nothing can be done."

"I KNOW!"

"Do you?" He stared into his soul, his steel-grey eyes boring into his master's jade green ones.

"We must kill Arabella Malfoy." He declared. "On her sixteenth birthday."
________________________________
Malfoy Manor
Wiltshire, England
Date: Sunday, 29th of March, 2020

  The sun was out and the birds were chirping. Clouds were nowhere in sight as the sky remained a bright blue color. Narcissa's flowers were now in full bloom, providing Jenna with a colorful view from her room. She inhaled deeply, the smell of grass and floral filtered the air. A smile seemed to be stapled to her face as it hadn't gone away since she woke up this morning.

  Her, now short hair, was curled in soft ringlets that stopped an inch above her shoulders. Freckles were splattered across the tops of her cheeks and nose from the newly found sun. Light-colored jeans and silk, olive green tank, a small part of the front tucked in. Draco had informed her she looked a bit like a young mother. A laugh was shared between the two siblings especially when Lucius Malfoy's face had gone red.

"Ellabit." Druella's elegant voice called from the door. "Come inside."

  Jenna sighed, slid off of the ledge, and onto her balcony. All she had wanted today was to be outside in the warm weather. She could already feel her old skin tone coming back, thank goodness. Loving them was easy, excepting the fact that they all burnt after five seconds in the sun was not. Another change had happened, her name. Narcissa had asked if they could start using it again and Jenna didn't have the heart to tell her no.

"What's going on?" asked Jenna.

Druella sighed, "Your parents have something they would like to discuss with you."
__________________________________
Malfoy Manor
Wiltshire, England
Date: Friday, 26th of May, 2018

"How dare you speak to me like that?"

  Arabella rolled her eyes. Bellatrix and her mother had been going at it since before she got home. Her father had freshly returned from Azkaban prison, so he was no help. Draco was still rather jumpy over his mission. It angered her that Voldemort would do that to him just for being Lucius Malfoy's son. Although, she wasn't surprised when her mother had informed her. It sounded like something he would do to get back at her father.

  At one time, Lucius had been one of Voldemort's most trusted Death Eaters. His fall from grace has been a rough one. Ara told her friend, Harry, that it was like face planting into Hell when you had once been an angel. He told her he had a feeling Voldemort's pain was more gruesome than the pain Satan himself could inflict. She had agreed.