Chapter Eleven

Malfoy Manor
Wiltshire, England
Date: Wednesday, 12 February 2020

"Coco!" She giggled with delight. Her chubby little arms reached for him. Her striking blue eyes met his and he gave in, picking her up. Neither he nor his parents and grandparents could ever tell her no.

"Ara, you know you're supposed to be in your crib. You also really need to stop calling me by that name. I am five years of age." He tried to reason with the one-year-old. He had known that his sister was smart beyond her years. She had somehow transported herself to his bed sometime while he had been in the bath with Mipsy.

"No!" She screamed crossing her arms. The four-year-old smirked. She acted more and more like him every day. He was teaching her well.

"Fine, you can stay here. I'm blaming you if mother and father get mad at us in the morning." He put her back in bed, lifted the covers up, and they both snuggled in under the warm comforter. Both asleep within minutes.

_____________________________

"What are you three doing up here!?" Draco flinched and looked up and down the dimly lit hall. No one was there and no one was coming.

"Up here, son." He turned and saw the portrait, that hung near Jenna, staring at them with a sneer.

"Uncle Orion, what are you doing here? You should be at Grimmauld Place." stated a frazzled Draco.

"Mine and Walburga's portraits have been taken down. Forcing us to move to our portraits here in Malfoy Manor." Orion Black stated in a matter of fact tone.

"Do you know what's in here?" Jenna asked the portrait.

Orion sneered again, "A blood traitor and a mud-blood don't deserve to know what's in there."

Jenna and Elliot exchanged a look. They both wondered the same thing. Who was the mud-blood and who was the blood traitor? Neither of them were apart of this Wizarding community and neither of them had ever heard of Orion Black until Voldemort returned. That year had made them all take asylum at Grimmauld Place and the history lesson of the Black Family tree. After that day the Black Family was no longer a mystery to anyone residing there.

"What about me?" Draco asked.

"Not even you boy. The room is closed off for a reason. Do. NOT. Open. It." The portrait rolled its eyes, "Merlin, where are Cygnus and Druella? They're supposed to be watching you." He muttered stomping away out of the frame. The trio shared the same confused look.

"I don't understand. The house was run by death eaters and still, no one entered the room?" Elliot asked.

"No. I don't even think anyone thought about what was in there."

"What if they knew what was in there?" Draco and Elliot looked at Jenna waiting for her to continue.

"Orion knew, which means your grandparents obviously know, your aunt must have known, maybe... the Death Eaters, and Voldemort himself knew," Jenna explained.

"No, not him. He would have used it against my parents if it was bad enough. A few of them I could see but not all. Maybe, they all knew not to go in and that they couldn't go in." Draco continued the explanation.