Chapter Forty-Five

Malfoy Manor
Wiltshire, England
Date: Monday, 27th of April, 2020

  He had a sinister smile painted on his face. His eyes were a pale grey, and he had a long hooked nose that Jenna would make jokes about later. Oliver Hastings aimed his wand at her and laughed.

"The expression on your face reminds me so much of your mother. Hello, Narcissa," Oliver greeted, taking a step forward. "How have you been?"

"How would you be doing if a man was threatening your children?" Jenna sneered. "Back off," her voice deepened as he walked closer.

"Now, now, you wouldn't want your actions to kill your grandmother, would you?" tutted Oliver. He clicked his tongue against his teeth like he had done when he wanted their attention. "I have to say, I've never seen you act so rude to your elders. Your father's influence must be wearing off on you."

"No, danger does that all on its own," Draco cut in. "Please, do as you have been asked and step away from us. Our mother doesn't like to be near filth nor have it in her home,"

  They watched as Oliver's face turned a deep shade of red. The hand that occupied his wand began to shake. Just as he aimed the stick at the Malfoy heir, Lucius stepped in.

"Oliver, this is ridiculous. This feud is between the three of us. Why do my children and parents have to be involved?" Narcissa spoke with a clear voice. Her tightening grip on Jenna's shoulder made her hold in a flinch. Her mother wasn't as calm as she was leading him to believe.

"Jenna is too powerful. She can defeat me if she wants her family back together. I need to get rid of her and Lucius before we can be together, Cissa,"

  Jenna's jaw dropped with disgust. This entire time he had been planning her death because of an obsession with her mother.

"I don't understand," Draco pointed out. "If you wanted our mother, why did you nearly kill her that night?"

"I couldn't play favorites, Draco." His tone sounded exactly like their father. Fear had taken over the entire family. Oliver had been watching them study how Lucius spoke to his children. "However, you will be my favorite child after today."

"That's it, CRUCIO!" Lucius aimed his wand directly at Oliver. He pushed Jenna and Draco to the ground. "Go find your grandparents,"

  Oliver fell to his knees as the Malfoy siblings fled the room. Narcissa had engaged in a battle against Peter DuBaer. He had been taken aback by the attack and was no match for the matriarch.

"What do we do?" asked Draco as they ran down the hall. "How do we do this? What about mother and father? They can't die!"

A spell shot between the two of them, causing the pair to duck. Jenna pushed them through the open door and locked it behind her. Relief rushed through her when she saw Anita and Andy aiming their wands at them.

"Echo!" Andromeda dropped her wand. "We were so worried. What happened? Why are we all separated?"

"Oliver knows that none of us are weak. However, we're at our strongest together. He knew that and didn't want to lose. I need to find the others. Please, go help your son and daughter."

"Alone?" questioned Anita. "Didn't you just say we are at our weakest when separated?"

"Yes, but Oliver is in there battling your son. You have to go help him." Jenna said. "I already have a hunch as to where Druella and Cygnus are. I will be fast."

Anita was contemplating the situation. "I can't leave you alone. We just got you back. What if you're injured?"

"What if I'm not?"