Chapter Seventeen

*Author's Note for this chapter.

I stayed true to the original scene but had to alter it a little in order for it to fit with the book's plot. Also, I did some research and could not find an exact date for this. It was only listed everywhere as, "Late March." So, that's how I wrote it. Also, I tried to find the exact location of this scene, but couldn't find it. They said that South East London was where they filmed the scene, so, I used that as the location. The chapter is also a mix of what happens in the movie mixed with the book.

*Most of the events in this chapter are events and words that come from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".
Credit: J.K. Rowling

Please enjoy. (:
_______________________________
South East England
Date: Late March 2019

Harry felt someone yank him by the hair, drag him a short way, and push him up to a sitting position. They then moved to start binding them all back to back to other people. Jenna felt for Harry but didn't at the same time. He didn't have his glasses and his eyes were very swollen. It was obvious that he couldn't see anything. A blessing in disguise.

"Anyone still have their wands?" Harry asked the snatchers had left them alone.

"No." Came the answers of Elliot, Ron, and Hermione.

"J-Marina, can you, you know?" Ron whispered.

"No, not with how tightly my hands have been tied. If I could just get them a little looser." Jenna started fiddling with her binds.

"This is all my fault. I'm sorry. I said the name." Harry said, throwing his head back.

"Harry?" They all tensed up, afraid to move.

"Dean?"

  This was not going to end well. Her and Elliot were currently tied up against one another. She thanked God once again that they had got out of the first situation alive: some of them were even unscathed. Poor, Ron, he was only trying to protect Hermione.

"Yeah. There's no Vernon Dudley on 'ere, Greyback." Scabior called out.

"Interesting. That's really interesting." Greyback smirked. "So, you aren't wanted, then, Vernon? Or are you under a different name? What house are you in at Hogwarts?"

"Slytherin." The word left Harry's lips before he could stop it.

"Funny 'ow they all think we want to 'ear that. But none of them can tell us where the common room is." Scabior sneered.

"It's in the dungeons. You enter through the wall. It's full of skulls and stuff and it's under the lake, so the lights are all green." Harry explained, clearly.

  Jenna sighed in relief. She knew how secret the common rooms were and how other houses didn't even know where they were located. Most of the time anyway. When it comes to Harry Potter and whatever adventure he's on, that information is helpful. Like, right now, where it's Harry Potter and the quintet that highly fucked up. A small smirk appeared on her lips at the statement she had made in her mind. Even in times like these, her sarcasm and funny side poked out.

"You know what, Greyback?" said Scabior. "I think there is a Dudley in the Ministry." Jenna's eyes popped out of her head. Harry's lies were going to kill them.

"Well, well, if you're telling us the truth, ugly, you've got nothing to fear from a trip to the Ministry." Jenna drowned out the rest of Greyback's sinister voice. Her heartbeat was echoing in her ears. Elliot somehow untangled his hand enough to hold hers. She sucked in a breath and held it. Her ribs above her injured hip starting to grow swore as well.

"Aye!" A voice filled the air. "Look at this." Jenna's gaze shifted and fear filled her entire body. Godric Gryffindor's sword was gleaming in the winter air. Jenna's eyes began to grow heavy as she was still bleeding from the deep cut on her hip. Elliot's bandage spell was wearing off.

"No." Greyback's voice dripped with venom and greed. "They say he's using the Malfoy's place as a base. We'll take the boy there." The rest of the conversation was faint in Jenna's memory. She awoke when the snatchers grabbed the group and pulled them roughly to their feet.

  She watched as Harry grimaced. His scar must have been hurting. He looked as if he was trying to run but it was impossible with how tight their grips were and how tight they had all been pushed together. A loud 'pop' soared through the air and the group was gone. The feeling of Jenna's insides nearly being ripped out of her body didn't ease her searing pain. She watched through half-shut eyes as one of the snatchers strolled casually up to the big iron gate.

"How do we get in?" They called to Greyback. "They're locked!" Suddenly the man ripped his hands away from the gate. The group of teens watched in fear as the iron bars slowly morphed into a shriveled-up face.

"State your purpose!" The frightening voice boomed.

"We've got Potter!" Jenna heard Greyback roar. "We've captured Harry Potter." They watched the gates swing open. "Come on!"

  A snatcher roughly grabbed Jenna and she let out a yelp. Hissing in pain she couldn't help but glare at the disgusted man above her. He examined his hand and she watched in fear as a sinister smile appeared on his face. While he had her gaze he slowly licked the blood on his hand away.

"If you touch her," Elliot growled. They were both yanked again and followed behind Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Harry looked as if he was about to crumble over in pain at any moment. Jenna felt for him but couldn't perform any magic.

"What is this?" A woman's cold voice called out. She could barely be heard over the prisoners grunting.

"We're here to see He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!" Greyback answered with a proud smile. Jenna had to choke back her gag of disgust. She stumbled to the gravel and was yanked roughly by the snatcher again. Landing ungracefully to her feet. She watched as the woman, who must have been Narcissa Malfoy, scrutinized Harry's puffy face.

Scabior thrust a blackthorn wand at her. The group watched closely as the Lady of the Manor's eyebrows raised in shock. Shifting to the uninjured side of her body, Jenna reached for Elliot's hand. The pair held on tightly to one another as the snatchers waited for a response.

"Follow me."