Chapter Thirteen

*Author's Note for this chapter.

I stayed true to the original scene but obviously had to alter it a little in order for it to fit with the book's plot. Also, I did some research and could not find an exact date for this. It was only listed everywhere as, "Late March." So, that's how I wrote it. Also, I tried to find the exact location of this scene, but couldn't find it. They said that South East London was where they filmed the scene, so, I used that as the location. The chapter is also a mix of what happens in the movie mixed with the book.

*Most of the events in this chapter are events and words that come from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".
Credit: J.K. Rowling

Please enjoy. (:
_____________________________

Somewhere in South East England
Date: Late March 2019

Their bodies fell from the sky at lightning speed. Jenna and Hermione had lost their grips on the Cloak of Invisibility. Both women falling in separate directions of where the boys had landed. Harry and Elliot landed on their feet, letting go of the Cloak. Ron, being well, Ron, fell on his stomach. The Cloak landing gracefully on top of him, his whole body disappearing. Hermione, somehow landed on her bum, flinching slightly.

Jenna fell to the ground ungracefully. Her right hip bouncing off of a sharp rock as she rolled down a small hill. Landing, right beside Elliot's foot. She grimaced as the searing pain made its way down to her thigh. Her stomach and mind filled with rage. Not really focusing on the pain she was in, she stood up.

"I'm going to kill him. I could care less that he did it for his daughter. What kind of person in his right m-." Jenna's voice trailed off as she dusted the mud and leaves off of her body.

Thanking God that she chose to wear dark colors. Not that is really mattered what she looked like. They had all been on the run for months, no one was going to see them. Her black, ripped, skinny jeans kept her a little cool in her warm clothes, she wore a dark green hoody with a dark-colored denim jacket over it, a pair of black vans finishing the look.

"Protego Totalum...Salvio Hexia..." Hermione ran around them in a circle, casting protection spells left and right.

"That treacherous old bleeder." Ron slowly emerged from the cloak of invisibility. Adding to the angry ramblings about Xenophilius Lovegood.

The quintet gathered around one another. Slowly, they began to piece together the big puzzle Dumbledore had left behind. The Deathly Hollows was a clue. A big one. As the day went on, they decided to stay in the woods for the night. Assigning who would take first watch, Jenna tugged her jacket tight around her. Harry and Ron were whispering amongst themselves fiddling with the wireless.

"I got it! I've got it!" Ron cried out.

"The password!?" Elliot jumped up and ran over next to them. Jenna followed slowly behind him, her hip hurting from the rough landing.

"It's the Order," Jenna whispered.

"But that's Lee Jordan!" Said Hermione. Everyone listened in quietly wanting to hear any kind of news about people the knew.

"...listeners of the murders of Ted Tonks and Dirk Cresswell."

No one moved. Harry felt sick, he and everyone else in the room looked on in horror. Jenna gasped quietly and Elliot grasped her hand in his. Ted Tonks was dead. As were many other innocent lives, but Ted. The person they had all gotten to know over the years.

"Tonks and Andy. We have to-." Jenna began.

"We can't contact them, Jen. It would only put us and them in more danger. They have targets on their backs just as big as ours." Hermione explained.

The moment of silence came. Lee introduced everyone by their code names afterward. The voices of Lee, Fred, Remus, and Kingsley settling the worry and fear they all kept buried in their hearts. They couldn't help but smile at all of the code names they had used. All were subtle hints on who was talking. Remus voiced his opinion on Harry and what would happen if he continued what he was doing.

"...Keep twiddling those dials: The next password will be 'Mad-Eye'. Keep each other safe: Keep Faith. Good night."

They all smiled at one another happily, yet sadly. The familiar voices granting them the peace they had all longed for. No one moved or said anything. The voices still lingering in the air. After a couple of minutes, a conversation sparked up between the trio.

"Do you think Andy is okay?" asked Jenna quietly.

"Jen, she just lost her husband and is probably a big target right now. Would you be?" said Elliot.

"My hip hurts. I landed on it wrong." Jenna changed the subject, not wanting to talk about Ted or Andy for much longer.

"That's probably not good. Can you still walk and run?" Elliot asked conceded, rubbing his fingers over her hip bone. Jenna let out a hiss of pain.

"I can walk. I've never been much of a runner, but if you keep touching it like that, I won't be able to do anything. You freaking moron. That hurt!" She cried out, slapping his hand away from her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Elliot brought her into his side.

"He's abroad! He's still looking for the wand, I knew it!" Harry cried out happily.

"Harry—." Hermione began to say something.

"Come on, Hermione, why are you so determined not to admit it? Vol-."

"HARRY!" Jenna's eyes widened.

"Oh, dear," This wasn't going to end well.

"HARRY! No!"

"-demort's after the Elder Wand." Harry finished, ignoring their warnings.

"The names taboo!" Ron screamed, jumping to his feet.

CRACK! They all heard it. The sound of apparation. Elliot helped Jenna to her feet, letting her lean on his side.

"I told you, Harry, I told you, we can't say it anymore—we've got to put the protection back around all of us—quickly— its how they find..."

Jenna gulped as Ron stopped talking. She felt frozen with fear as she limped away from Elliot. Waving her hand, a small little white light traced the entrance of the tent. A small protection spell to put Ron's anxiety-filled mind at ease. But, Jenna was too late. The Sneakoscope on the table began to spin and light up, much to her dismay. Taking a deep breath and counting back from ten, she tried to get her body prepared to either run, face deadly hexes, or both.

The swooshing around the tent had stopped. Elliot held his breath. No one moved and no one made a sound. Hermione grabbed Ron's hand, fear all over her face. Harry and Jenna stood across from one another on opposite sides of the tent, both preparing for anything. Elliot gripped his wand and stood in the center, aiming it toward the entrance.

They all heard the excited voices grow nearer. The rough, exciting sounding voices. Their footsteps crunching into the freshly fallen snow. The color from all of their faces had left moments ago. Ron took this moment to get out his deluminator and clicked it. All of the lights in their tent went out. Harry raised his index finger to his lips, urging them to stay quiet and still.

"Come out of there with your hands up! We know you're all in there!" Jenna tightly closed her eyes as Hermione chocked back a sniffle. "You've got half a dozen wands pointing at you and we don't care who we curse."