Chapter Nineteen

Once again all rights go to J.K. Rowling.
Events can be found in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows.
Some things have been added or taken away due to the plot of my story.
—this chapter will be longer than others due to events.
Thank you for your support!
____________________________
Malfoy Manor
Wiltshire, England
Late March 2019

  They followed Narcissa slowly into the Manor. Her cold greeting matching the aura of her home perfectly. Jenna felt as if it was colder than it had been outside. Not a single fireplace had been lit for warmth. The dark wood and wall tones made the home feel dark and empty. She understood why Draco was the way he was.

"My son, Draco, is home for his Easter holidays. If that is Harry Potter, he will know." Jenna gawked at her unknowingly. It was almost Easter already?

The drawing-room took the teenagers aback. Jenna and Harry were both having trouble with their vision and could make out almost everything that was in the room. A large chandelier hung from the ceiling casting a bright light through the room. Even more, portraits hung from the dark purpled colored walls. Generations of Malfoy's glaring down on the small group. The only question was; who were they glaring at? Two figures rose from chairs by the fireplace as they were all forced further into the room.

"What is this?" A silk, husky voice called out.

Narcissa's cold demeanor didn't change, "They say they've got Harry Potter." She answered nonchalantly. "Draco come here."

Jenna gulped as one of the figures came further into the light. Draco Malfoy appeared looking more depressed than ever. Not shocking considering the state of his childhood home. His white-blonde hair drastically matched his father's and bits of his mother's. He was dressed in all black dress robes and stood with his hands behind his back.

Greyback forced all of them to turn once more. Jenna saw that Harry was now directly under the over the top chandelier. A thought that made her heart skip a beat. Her blood began to boil and she felt Elliot grip her hand. Looking up she saw his stone expression and knew that she too should guard her mind.

"Well, boy?" Greyback rasped. Jenna blinked once more as her vision began to become less blurred.

She held back her gasp as she viewed Harry for the first time. His eyes were the size of gulf balls and he looked as if he couldn't see anything. His jet black hair reached his shoulders and there was now a dark shadow around his jawline. Go, Vernon. Jenna thought. No one spoke as Draco examined Harry closely.

"Well, Draco?" Lucius Malfoy asked, his nose pointed in the air. "Is it? Is it Harry Potter?" Jenna and Elliot rolled their eyes at the senior Malfoy's eager tone. "Draco, if we are the ones who hand Potter over to the Dark Lord everything will be forgiv-."

"Now, we won't be forgetting who caught him, I hope Mr. Malfoy?" Jenna felt the air grow tenser as Greyback cut Lucius off.

"Of course not! Of course not!" Lucius answered inpatient.

Jenna slumped against the snatcher in defeat. Her body's injuries were taking their toll on her. The injured hip was still bleeding and she could no longer feel her leg. Her bruised rib, that she hadn't remembered hitting, along with her fear was making it even harder to breathe.

"I don't know." Jenna glanced up to see Draco stand and walk toward the fireplace where Narcissa had been watching all of them. She met the crystal blue eyes of Narcissa Malfoy and a feeling she couldn't quite name filled her gut.

Narcissa's cold yet clear voice broke Jenna out of her thoughts. "We should be sure, Lucius. Completely sure that it is Potter..." Narcissa's voice trailed off as Jenna's eyes rolled into the back of her head. It felt as if time had stilled for a moment. The voices in the room echoing as her conscious slipped further and further away