Chapter Six

April 2020

  In a cloud of black smoke, she appeared. His heart nearly dropped to his stomach. He knew he should have protected his mind better, it was something his mother always told him to practice. He never thought he would have to go through with it. Voldemort being gone meant that he shouldn't have to protect his mind anymore.

"Go back!" He yelled before being silenced with a silencing spell. The binding spell that was being used to keep him in place grew tighter as he took a step forward. He was knocked off of his feet and felt like he was being suffocated. He heard her yell and knew they had got to her.

  She was so strong but he didn't know if she was strong enough to survive this. The evil crackle rang throughout the ballroom. He could hear his parents coming too. They couldn't see him like this. They couldn't see her like this. If they walked in they would be hurt too. Sparks of green and red clouded his vision. Hot tears had made their way down his cheeks. He couldn't remember the last time he had cried like this.

  Looking over he saw her in the same amount of pain. Her blue-brown eyes made contact with his steel grey ones. Her tears threatened to fall has her thick hair began to fall out of her usual bun. She was tied up, her wrists tied behind her back, and magical cuff on her one of them, blocking any source of magic. Her eyes widened in fear as the dark figure stepped over her.

"NO!" He shouted or attempted to shout at least. His blonde hair falling into his face as he welcomed the darkness that surrounded him turning towards the French doors.

"Crucio." The voice whispered.

"ARABELLA!"

______________________________

Malfoy Manor
Wiltshire, England
Date: Monday, 10 February 2020

  Jenna and Elliot turned quickly at the sound of the screech. A woman, who looked astonishingly like Narcissa Malfoy, only fully blonde, stood before them. Her hands placed over her heaving chest. Eyes the size of of the moon. She took a couple of steps toward the young children, but stopped before she could get too close. Her face managing to form a disgusted glare. This was definitely Druella Black.

Elliot took a couple of steps toward her as well, "It's nice to meet you. I'm Elliot Williams and this is my...partner, Jenna DuBaer." He explained.

"Oh." Her eyebrow arched highly on her face."You're the Ministry Officials we were informed of one day ago." Druella emphasized the one and watched as both Jenna and Elliot flinched.