Chapter Fifteen

Author's Note for this chapter.

1.) Who else is finally excited to find out what happened between Bellatrix, Jenna, and Narcissa that day?

  I stayed true to the original scene but obviously had to alter it a little in order for it to fit with the book's plot. Also, I did some research and could not find an exact date for this. It was only listed everywhere as, "Late March." So, that's how I wrote it. Also, I tried to find the exact location of this scene, but couldn't find it. They said that South East London was where they filmed the scene, so, I used that as the location. The chapter is also a mix of what happens in the movie mixed with the book.

*Most of the events in this chapter are events and words that come from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".
Credit: J.K. Rowling

Please enjoy. (:
_____________________________

South East England
Date: Late March 2019

Jenna looked around at the people before her. Still not muttering a thing, Hermione raised her wand. From the side, it looked as if she was aiming for the door, but the white light that sprung forth from it went toward Harry. A loud bang filled the darkroom as the white light hit Harry directly in the face. Jenna saw as his face started to swell and slowly morph into something that didn't look like Harry.

Thinking the same way, Jenna's dark eyes slowly turned into a light grey. Her pulled back hair slowly turned a light brown as well. She too had spent quite a few times in public with the trio. What made her standout more was the accent. She went to change a few things about the others appearance, but it was too late.

The snatchers burst through the entrance of the tent. Jenna went to throw them back, but couldn't. Somehow, one of the snatchers had already taken hold of her. How she didn't feel it, she would never know. One slowly walked over to where Harry was lying. She felt her breath hitch and looked on, not wanting to draw attention to him.

"Get up, vermin." The man grabbed Harry and roughly pulled him off of the ground.

Harry was pulled outside against his will. His glasses falling off sometime between Hermione cursing him and him being pulled off of the ground. As his vision began to somewhat focus, he saw that his friends were outside as well. Having not really heard them all leave the tent. A figure, which could only be Elliot, was being held by Finir Greyback. The growling giving him away. Jenna was being held by someone he didn't quite recognize. He knew she was already in too much pain to fight them. Ron and Hermione, on the other hand, were wrestling against theirs.

"Get off of her!" Ron belted out. Elliot, Jenna, and Hermione watched in horror as the snatchers punched Ron in the face. Harry felt sick as he had heard the punch and Ron groan afterward.

"No! Leave him alone, leave him alone!" Hermione screamed bloody murder. Fighting fiercely against her capture.

Jenna could feel her vision going blurry. Against the clothes she was wearing and the snatcher's arm around her, she could feel blood dripping slowly from her hip. The feeling sent shivers down her spine. Elliot looked on, none of them drawing attention to the other. They had learned their lesson from Hermione and Ron. If they knew who they cared for the most, it wouldn't end well. Jenna's body was slowly going limp. She looked at Elliot for some sort of help.

"Ferula." Jenna could feel a covering magically appear over her wound. She breathed out in somewhat a relief.

"I said, what happened to you!?" Greyback yelled at Harry.

"Stung." She heard Harry mutter. "Been stung."

  Jenna rolled her eyes. Even in moments like that, Harry's English irked her. How come he could never form a complete sentence? And when he did, it got them all into situations like the one they were in now. Honestly, how could he have forgotten that when Lovegood said Voldemort's name, that's when the snatchers arrived.

"Yeah, looks like it." A voice called out.

"What's your name?" Greyback asked.

"Dudley."

"And your first name?"

"Vernon. Vernon Dudley." Harry said confidently.

"Check the list, Scabior." Said Greyback. Jenna watched as he made his way over to Ron, who gulped back his fear. "What about you, ginger?"

"Stan Shunpike," Ron growled.

"Like 'ell you are. We know Stan, 'e's put a bit of our work away." The man, whom Jenna has come to know as Scabior, said. Ron paled slightly. Jenna once again watches them punch Ron in the face.

"Barney Weasley." He sputtered our blood along with the answer. Jenna looked at him empathetically.

"Don't show emotion, Jen. Don't do it. Close off your mind as well. They could figure us out easily right now. Close it off...Close it off...Close." Jenna shut her eyes and felt her mind close off completely.

"Penelope Clearwater." She heard Hermione answer.

"What's your blood-status?"

"Half-Blood," said Hermione.

"Easy enough to check," Scabior answered.

"You two! What are your names and blood-status?" Another voice called out.

"Marina Sullivan."

"Ryder Otto. We're both half-bloods." Elliot answered.

"Why do the lot of you look like you should be at 'Ogwarts?" Scabior asked.

"We lebt," Ron answered, almost groggily.

Jenna watched as Greyback's grip tightened on Elliot. The werewolf taking in the moment to sniff Elliot's head. Her heart raced at the action. Everyone knew it was Greyback who had attacked Remus Lupin, who was also a werewolf now. She was not about to see Greyback do the same thing to the man she loved. Slowly, she slipped her arm lower down the man's torso, freeing it from his heap. She quickly waved her hand in Elliot's direction, casting a silent protection spell over him. Turning away before anyone could have spotted it.

"You know who used to like using the Dark Lord's name, Weasley?" Scabior growled. "The Order of the Phoenix. Does that mean anything to any of you?"

"It's the first time I'm hearing about it," Jenna spoke up. Their attention switching away from Ron to her. "And we've been with one another every day for as long as I can remember."

"Well," Greyback grinned, tightening his hold on Elliot once again. "The little one speaks."

Scabior and the others laughed, "Well, they don't show the Dark Lord proper respect, so the name's been Tabooed. A few Order members have been tracked that way." They all struggled to keep their expressions neutral at the news.

"Bind them with the other two prisoners!"