Chapter Two

Fifteen Years Ago...
"Mummy!" A high pitch squeal could be heard throughout the gardens. The little girl tottled towards her mother who waited for her with open arms.

"My sweet Ara." Her mother ran her fingers through her curly hair and moved her onto her lap. Her older brother ran through the gardens trying to catch their father. It ended with her father tripping over himself and her brother landing on top of him. Ara and her mother giggled at the two men.

"Cissa, it's not nice to laugh at people." Her father grumbled, pulling her brother off of the ground and brushing the dirt off of the both of them. Her mother laughed again and a sleepy Ara curled into her, laying her head on her mother's chest.

  Her mother looked down, meeting her daughter's big eyes, "My sweet girl. I love you so much. Never forget that." Her mother kissed her forehead and she fell asleep in her lap. Her brother's delightful screams fading away.

______________________________

The Burrow
Date: Monday, 10 February 2020

"RONALD WEASLEY!" The voice of Molly Weasley echoed throughout the Burrow. A crackle of thunder echoed throughout the house. The rain pounding loudly on the ceiling. Jenna and Hermione shot up immediately. They had been sleeping in Ginny's room, Ginny was on holiday with one of her friends from Hogwarts, so, it simply made sense. Walking quickly out of the room, they spotted a depressed-looking Harry and a grumpy looking Ron.

"I reckon my mum knows you and Elliot are here." He grumbled, walking past Jenna. Hermione rolled her eyes and followed the boys downstairs where a furious Molly Weasley was waiting. Mrs. Weasley was standing in the kitchen when they arrived. Her face matching her fire-red hair and her arms crossed tightly over her chest.

"Do you all know why you're down here?" She asked. All four children gulped and looked at one another.

  Hermione broke first, "Mrs. Weasley we had to do it!" She exclaimed loudly. Molly faced the other direction, smiling at how she managed to get an answer in such a short amount of time. Taking a deep breath she turned towards the children again.

"Ronald Weasley, you and your brothers should know by now that I do not like when you take that blasted car anywhere. I didn't like it when you rescued Harry from Little Whinging. What makes you think going to another country is any better!?" She quietly yelled, trying not to disturb the other occupants in the house.

"We're...older and more...wiser?" Ron explained nervously. Mrs. Weasley placed one hand on her hip and smiled. She knew they would never learn and that they had all survived more terrible things than an enchanted car.

"Jenna, it's good to see you again. I'm sure Arthur won't mind you being here. He loves learning about America. It's so good to have all of my children under one roof." Molly hugged everyone that was in the military line they unknowingly formed. All of the children let out a sigh of relief.

  Originally, when the plan had been formed, they were all going to be at Number Twelve Grimmauld Place. That is until Harry and the other adults decided it was time to bring the place out of the dark ages and remodel the entire thing. Thus, leading us to this moment. At 6 o'clock in the morning, with the four friends recovering from fright, in the middle of Molly Weasley's kitchen.

  Harry yawned before running a hand through his messy black hair. "Well, that went better than expected."

"Says you, I raised my voice at Mrs. Weasley," Hermione said, taking a seat at the table while throwing her head in her hands.

"Yes, because she seemed to notice," Ron said, rolling his eyes. "She is also beyond furious and wants Jenna and Elliot to return home." Elliot was another friend of their's from America. He was the only kid who had not been roughly awoken by Mrs. Weasley. Who, knew that he was present, just didn't bother to yell again.

  Hermione glared at his sarcasm and turned to face her other friend. Jenna was sitting at the table, leaning against her hand with her eyes closed. Her hair was falling out of the messy bun it was in and made her look sloppier than usual. Her oversized pullover was rolled up to fit her petite frame and her black shorts were practically non-existent.

"I can feel you staring," Jenna mumbled. She opens her eyes and yawned loudly, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Her eyebrow arched up as she met Hermione's gaze.

"Not my fault I'm checking to see if you're alright," Hermione said, turning her nose upward. Ron and Harry shared a smirk, having the look sent to them many different times throughout the years.

"What time even is it?"

"6 o'clock," Ron answered. Everyone groaned loudly. Everyone knew there was no way they could back to sleep. Not to mention that the other Weasleys would be waking up right about...

"WEASLEYS! TIME TO SEIZE THE DAY!" The voice of Arthur Weasley echoed throughout the Burrow. Groaning again, the group made their way towards their rooms to get ready. They were greeted by a sleepy Elliot standing in the hallway.

"Where have y'all been?" He asked, yawning. Jenna glared at him, stomping off to Ginny's room, mumbling something under her breath.

"Mrs. Weasley knows you're both here. She doesn't have an issue with it, but is very upset that we stole the car to do so." Hermione explained, making her way towards Ginny's room as well. The boys shared a look and shared a shrug and moved to get ready.