Chapter Thirty-Two

Malfoy Manor
Wiltshire, England
Date: Friday, 10th of April, 2020

Dearest Echo,
Give your parents a chance. I never thought I would be one to defend Lucius Malfoy so, please take this advice. As a mother who has lost a child already, I know how hard it is for them. They spent many years believing you were dead. It will take many years to readjust to you being there.

They do not know how to interact with you yet. They do not know of your past or what you have overcome during your short years on this earth. They need to be guided by you. Also, speak up before they arrange you with a boy. Druella and Cygnus will fall into a grave depression if history repeats itself.

        All my love,
Andy.

"Thanks for nothing." Jenna rolled the paper into a ball and threw it near the fireplace. She pulled the covers tightly around her body and fell into a dreamless sleep.

  Outside of her door, Narcissa had a fist raised. Her daughter hadn't left her room all day. She assumed that it was due to what had happened yesterday afternoon.

"Leave her be, Cissa. She will come to you when she needs you." Narcissa listened to the tiny voice in her head. It saddened her as she walked away because she knew her daughter wouldn't want her.
_________________________________
Malfoy Manor
Wiltshire, England
Date: Saturday, 11th of April, 2020

Dearest Echo,
I have recently gone over the riddles you sent me. My Echo, they aren't riddles at all. One of them is an acronym. The second one this monster gave you spells out, ABRAXAS KNEW. I know, my love. It will be difficult to tell, but there must be proof. Did you ever see Abraxas? Or someone who looked like him while you were in America? All of them posed as dead so, it would have been easy for him to sneak around.

The second one was rather interesting. Based on what you've informed me of, he's listed off everything he has ever done. However, I have a dreadful feeling your end involves a shard of glass. He won't stop until he has shattered one-thousand glass pieces. This dates back to that day in the drawing-room with Bellatrix and Dobby. That one, along with the second chandelier, that fell were major for him. The others all formed sixteen fragments. Please, take my warning. Stay away from everything glass.

My heart,
Andy

Jenna's hands began to shake as she read the letter. She and Draco hadn't figured anything out and owled Andy for help. However, neither were prepared for what their aunt would find.

"That— that—," Draco's voice trailed off.

"Say it," Elliot demanded. "it will make you feel better."

"BASTARD!" Draco bellowed. He watched as Jenna flinched with fright. "My apologies," he straightened out his robes. "you were right. I feel better."

"I can't believe it," Jenna admitted. "A part of me isn't surprised. He is the one person who hasn't welcomed me home. I just— I thought that family was important. Even to you stuck up pure-bloods."

"I'm sorry." Draco apologized. "I didn't— we didn't— Mother and father will make sure it is handled."

Elliot shook his head, "Before we even go to Lucius and Narcissa, listen to Andy. Do you have any memories of ever seeing Abraxas? She was right to think he would keep an eye on you throughout the years."