XXVI

Third person's pov

half an hour ago , Tyler , and Alexander arrived at palace .

They were expecting to see Dimitri in his room as usual, but when they didn't found him there . they went for his office on the third floor.

their eyes widened when they saw the blood massacre which had happened there .

at the far most corner from them was jack stand there . it looked like he was contemplating what happened .

--------------------

'What the f*ck! Bloody hell!' were the first words that ran through Alexander's head and he even almost blurted it out because he was so surprised!

Tyler and jack were staring in disbelief. They never thought that one day, they would see the great Alpha Dimitri lying down with none other than this girl. ! What the hell happened in few hours ?! Did some evil creature possess him? But who would dare possess a demon like him?!

They were rooted to the floor with nothing but disbelief in their eyes.

When they saw him move, their shock elevated because Dimitri was acting strange again. He was moving so damn slow and it seemed like he was having trouble trying to pull his hand away from the grasp of that little wolf .

Alexander couldn't take it anymore and called out Dimitri's name, however, what he got was a cold, sharp glare. What the hell did he do?!

jack wanted to be the first to finish the girl as she was being nothing but a hurdle in his plan.

Seeing the look on Dimitri's face , the three guys slowly dispersed to a little distance , with Jack being the first to leave . he vanished into the woods.

" what is it? " was the first thing he asked as soon as he walked over to Alexander and Tyler.

Tyler was getting impatient with every passing second . he was still comprehending how is he going to explain what he saw.

" The palace restricted area--someone broke into your office-the way to your office is covered all in blood. wolf blood . Alpha i don't know who-" Tyler was trying to make words to explain what all happened but he couldn't. everything was a mess in his head.

" the girl is still alive! " jack said stepping out from the woods.

" selena? " Dimitri asked , looking back at Grace from a far distance . his eyes were blazing with coldness but his voice was showing no emotions.

jack nodded his head in agreement .

" who is selena " Alexander asked whispering to Tyler as jack was busy in filling the details of why he believe the girl is still alive ? . he is a warlock he can trace any living being as long they are not cloaked  .

" Princess Grace's future beta " Tyler replied seriously. he knew that they have to find her soon.

Dimitri's eyes were still fixated on the sleeping grace. his face suddenly turned unbelievably dark. he took a deep breathe before continuing himself.

" protect her while i am gone " he said looking at the direction of where she was.

" what is it? "

jack ruffled his finger through his hair in frustration .

" why do you want to save that girl ? she is no one! don't tell me you haven't questioned why was that girl at your office in first place . and for this itself she can get severely punished (according to the pack rules !) .  there seems to be no motive for her unless she was following her future alpha's order ! " jack uttered with his jaw clunched tightly.