XVI

THIRD PERSON POV :

before she knew it three hours were passed.  it was already dark outside but dimitri hadn't come . she wondered what was going on and curiosity got the better of her.

grace went to the window which overlooked the front yard of the cafe. she saw four black cars  which were obviously very expensive looking and she figured whoever his visitors were. they weren't any simple .

she stood there for a long time until she saw few people starts to come  out. the men in black who were standing by the car ,  finally moved.

grace craned her neck to get a better view . she waited in anticipation to get the glimpse of who these people were . she might even recognize some of them . her head was almost touching the glass on the window as she looked towards the entrance .

a few seconds passed by and she finally saw a women dressed in beautiful evening gown walk out.

she just gaped at her. she couldn't see her face but could tell from the silhouette that she maybe a little older.  yet she was breathtakingly beautiful.  she had that figure and aura of elegance as well as authority grace wondered who she could be. if only she would look up so she could see her face.

grace stared at her as the lady walked towards the car where a man in black held the door open for her. 

grace bit her lip as she thought she won't be able to see her face but then the women suddenly halted . grace didn't knew why but her heart suddenly accelerated . she knew that the woman will turn around and looked up towards her .

holding her breath,  grace didn't wanted to miss this chance . however the moment the women was about to turn and look at her . a pair of large hands covered her eyes and pulled her away from the window.

grace instantly knew it was dimitri. 

"you are finally here. i see that your visitors are just leaving -" grace uttered the moment he removed his  hand from her eyes. 

" unwanted visitors " Dimitri stressed and grace swallowed at the displeasure in his eyes. 

As she stared at him in that moment. she saw that his eyes seemed to swirled with many secrets but he held them locked in treasure chest so beautifully that you won't dare to open it for fear of what you might within.

after all no one knows who he was until 2 years back.  no one knows where this guy in front of him came from. 

it's just looked as if he had secrets she wouldn't enjoy hearing about. but if she could she would still want to know it .

" i see you two are having a moment here! "  alex spoke up from behind them.  a rueful grin was carved on his face. 

it was then that grace noticed the closeness . his close proximity sent her heart racing. it seemed too intimate.

" still you are standing here " . Dimitri said not moving an inch from here he was . grace tried moving but his grip on her was keeping her intact.

" i am hungry brother.  "

Dimitri sighed as he finally get away from grace looking at alexander in annoyance for a moment before making his way out.  by now grace was already turned into a tomato  .

" you are red!  red is sus!  " alex said jokingly soon following dimitri.

--------------