XVIII

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

"If you wish to make some changes, all you have to do is say the word, Miss" the butler said and grace shook her head .

"No, everything is absolutely beautiful. Thank you."

"I'm glad you like it, Miss."

As Grace stood there looking around the room.  Straight in front was a lounge area with some lounge chairs and a coffee table. To the right of that was a tall floor to ceiling bookshelf which covered the right wall. Each shelf was filled to the brim with all kinds of books! To the left of the lounge area, she saw a massive four poster canopy bed dressed with light yellow, chiffon curtains hanging from them. They were pulled to the side and tied to the post which showed the bed that was inside it. It was a king size bed that had blankets and duvets covered in sheets of a floral design.

Further to the right, she saw a couple of doors which she presumed would probably be the bathroom and closet. she really was curious if it was all a last minute changes to make it look similar to her room .

As she looked around, she noticed that her luggage was already in the room! .

"Well then, Miss. You have a rest now, too. You must be tired. Please just call me if you need anything. as for master he will be a little late.  " He smiled politely before he slightly bowed to her and headed towards the door.

Grace followed him to the door and as the old butler stepped out, he spoke as he pointed to the next room.

"Miss Grace , that's the master's bedroom," he said. The doors of the room he pointed out were even bigger than hers! It was the biggest of all the rooms inside this house and it was located in the center.

When the old man was gone, Grace just stood there, staring at the huge door of Dimitri's room . She was a little disappointed that even after being mates they weren't sharing one room .

"  you are a shameless one!  aren't you??  "  her wolf spoke up sarcastically with a grin plastered over her face .

This was when grace suddenly remembered alex's words from the cafe.  she really didn't understand what went on his mind at all. why would he say something like that ?

Too many questions flooded in Grace head but she decided to stop thinking about those matters. She didn't come here just to gather more questions and bug herself about them.

Sitting on the bed, Grace brought out her small notebook. She had listed a number of things she wanted to do with him .

She was smiling as she read the lists in her mind. These were like the daily wishes she wanted to experience and surprisingly, she didn't find it hard to imagine doing all these things with Dimitri .

However, how would she make him agree to do all these things with her? That was the dilemma she was currently having. even right now she doesn't know where he is!?   what is that keeping him so busy?! 

Remembering his ice cold gazes and the smirk on his lips, she couldn't help but heave a long sigh. She could already tell that this won't be easy but after a moment, she lifted her hand and her fighting spirit blazed in her eyes again. She was going to do this! Hell or high water - bring it on! . afterall how hard can it be to make someone fall in love ?

After unpacking her things, she grabbed her phone and gave selina a call to give her an update.

Selina picked up on the third ring.

" Princess Grace ? How are things? you reached safely?  " selena bombarded her with question after question.

" Yeah, I am totally fine but it seems like things are quite weird here ." Grace said honestly.