III

" have you heard the Alpha king Dimitri will be paying us visit with immortal warlock jack?" one of the palace maid whispered to other one while they were cleaning the palace for the gathering today. grace was standing at a little distance from them and listening to them .

" Alpha king Dimitri?? isn't he the ruthless alpha who have conquered a lot of packs and seized their land ?" 

" i have heard he is a beauty itself. " 

"  why is he visiting our pack??  " grace asked steping forward and walking to where they were . 

they stiffened at her sudden question .  Grace is known for her silent self . she usually never talk to anyone in the palace but she doen't know what took over her at that moment .  she just wanted to know more about this man. Grace once heard alpha brad , (previous alpha king ) asking her  father to help them in a war against this man. her father rejected the alliance for war.  

their pack is known throughout the wolf kingdom for peace and harmony . her father never liked the way alpha Brad ran the kingdom. she had heard stories of how he sold rogues for experimental purpose . how omegas were treated.  they were bullied and raped by higher wolves . there were many heinous crimes and he just turned blind eyes to all those.

laters word spread about how alpha king Dimitri fought against thousands of soldiers of many big packs with his only 1500 soldiers and after being throned as the king and how he handled all these crimes and provided justice for the victims .

wolves all around the world respect him and are thankful but they are scared of him more  . its because the way the convicts are punished is gruesome .

even thinking about it can give nightmares to people but Grace was actually not scared of him instead ,  everytime someone talks about him , she can't help but feel curious ; to know more about him.

"P-princess  Grace -  we are sorry.  w-we don't know anything " one of the maid said bowing her head . 

" what type of image do you have in the mind of your own people?  "  grace's  wolf  , Alecia asked. 

" i have no idea.  "  she replied to my wolf. 

"Maria it is?"she said looking at her nameplate" i have asked you a question . haven't i?  "  . 

" i don't know princess . i only just heard from the high servants that Alpha king will be visiting with immortal warlock jack . so,  we have to clean the V.I.P guest room for them "

she nodded her head as processing the information. 

'  so he will be staying atleast for a night. ' she murmured to herself .

"what is going in that brain of yours " Alecia asked teasing her

Grace  turned her attention back towards the maids completely ignoring her wolf's word .  

" you both , i believe you both were told the palace rules on your first day and the very first one was that palace affairs aren't to be talked about,  to anyone!  "  she said glaring both of them. 

" leave,  don't let me catch you again "  she said dissmissing them .

so today's gathering is worth attending. grace thought to herself . her family doesn't let her  attend any social gatherings except the ones with pack affairs . she will soon be the alpha of the pack but she can't wrap her head over the fact why she have to hide the fact that she is a werewolf and have to pretend like a human  . Grace have never gone outside the palace walls  . there are all sort of  restrictions on her every action . 

" they are your parents . i am sure it's for our own good "

she sighed knowing that even alecia knows something and even her own wolf is hiding things from her . the only person who could help her was elder , sabrina but things dont look easy any more  .

"Princess Grace " a voice spoke up from behind her .

she turned around to meet selina,  grace's friend and a bodyguard as well . selina bowed her head before speaking.

" luna and alpha are waiting for you "

"me?  why? " grace asked a little taken back  . what have she done now?? 

selina shrugged her shoulders  .

she backed away motioning grace to let's go.

Grace made her way to alpha's office  as selina followed her .

" i am sure you know what it is about ".

" i do. " sleina said as a mischievous  smirk crossed her face .

" you will get to know in a minute " selina said as she stepped forward knocking on the door.

" i wasn't ready dude , atleast not mentally prepared-"

" come in " a voice said cutting them off.

-----------------