XXI

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

" 20 laps more "

they were at the farthest north, far away from the town. Tyler brought her here in the name of training but grace already knew something was wrong after all why do they have to come so far when there are plenty of open lands available near the town.

beside Dimitri , . tyler is the only one who knows she is a wolf because Dimitri needed someone else to be around her when he isn't .

grace was clear that it was all to make her busy running while the beta was mindlinking someone else. was it Dimitri? but he said earlier that he was going to sleep.

"obviously it was a lie. don't pretend like you haven't smelled blood on him " . her wolf replied.

she did smell blood on him but it wasn't a wolf's blood nor a human's. truth be told the scent of the blood was mixed with something dark yet intoxicating to her and her wolf. grace was barely able to hold control over her wolf and soon the smell was gone. like he erased it or masked it .

though it lasted only for a second or so. she still vaguely remember it but she chose to remain quiet afterall it's obvious he is hiding something from her and there is no way he will tell her if being asked. she have to find it out by her own.

" Beta Tyler, that will be enough for today considering it's princess grace first day! " said a familiar voice from behind them .

a large smile got craved all over grace's face as she saw a similar face.

Selina bowed her head to grace as she joined them

" i am sorry , i can't. i am here to outlook on princess training on alpha's order and it's not finished yet. " and before one could say anything more, the atmosphere all around them started changing .

the bright clear sky was all soon covered with dark black clouds . strong winds started flowing from the east and the warm raindrop started pouring all over.

the three of them looked at each other surprised at this sudden change . wind flowing from east was an indication that something evil yet powerful was unleashed.

" follow me! " Tyler said as he started running in the direction towards the palace. he was panicked and worried because when the last time he heard from timmothy , Queen Victoria was there and that itself sounds like a big problem .

a loud growling errupted from the opposite direction .

" its him. "

his wolf was lashing out on someone but one couldn't make out what he was saying as his voice was overshadowed by loud thundering.

" Get inside . i will go and check on pack members " beta tyler shouted barely hearing himself.

" What- "

before selina could complete her statement she was cut off by tyler.

" not now , please get inside. it's not safe here. "

that being said he ran off in the direction towards the town where the pack wolves lives .

" let's not be dora : the explorer and wait inside. " grace said walking towards the palace gate. her wolf was panicked thinking what was going on? is he going to be okay!?

" he will be okay , princess. " selina said reassuring grace though it didn't worked but grace was thankful that her friend was here for her.

" there is a lot cooking here and before i am sure of what it is, let's not do anything to attract attention . " grace continued.

" what is it ? " selina asked whispering as they passed through the large halls upwards to her room. weirdly no one was in sight. not maids nor Mr. Charlie.

Grace remained quiet until they reached inside the room. once entered she closed the door and locked the windows confining them absolutely alone from outside the world.

" the land is filled with something dark yet powerful. powerful enough to destroy the whole world but when you try to seek it out , there is nothing like it's just a hallucination.do you remember when i sent you and elle to check on elder sabrina ? well i sneaked onto their cemetery somehow and i found the same dark magic , surrounding her grave . the magic originates from here. this very own land " .

" but how can this be possible? are you saying that someone from here killed our pack member ? it can't be alpha king Dimitri wouldn't have let that happen- "

" or it is that it's Alpha king Dimitri itself ? didn't you said he is a demon? a demon is the darkest and i am sure he isn't a normal demon- "

selina said contradicting her own statement.

" This doesn't make any sense ! i don't know selina, him coming to our pack, asking to personally train me and exactly knowing what i am ! all these happenings can't be coincidental ! i might be wrong to accuse the alpha king but i can't shake this feeling that he is hiding something from me something important that involves me and even Alexander said-"

she stopped in between, she wasn't liking it. for her it made no sense. why would dimitri be wanting anything from elder sabrina? there is no way that he could do something like this but what if he did. selina was right he is a demon , the darkest of all kind and she had already seen with her own eyes how ruthless merciless he is.

suddenly the door to the room opened with the only person standing there was Mr. charles.

" Ms Grace, i have brought you some clean towels "

"Thank you Mr Charles . you can keep it there " grace said politely .

--------------------

once everyone left , grace quietly walked towards the window. it was still raining heavily but the sky was silent. the winds were lashing out on trees harder than ever seen.

when she was small her mother taught her about the nature and the signs it gave. lies in that lesson was a sentence quoted with black.

- " when the nature strikes , the time to prepare has passed "

grace took a deep breathe as she opened the window only to be greeted by cold rain drops and harsh winds.

she put one of her hand out , closing her eyes focusing on , trying to find the exact reason of what was happening outside . she tried hard to communicate with what's outside but there was an invisible barrier that was stopping her from doing it . it was like, the nature was not in her control anymore.

that it's master was back .

it was obvious that something cruel had happened out there. that something evil was out , something which is beyond control and sooner or later it will come for everyone alive and breathing but to her surprise the thought of it was making her excited which was scaring her to the depth.

why is that the thought of calamity and deaths of innocents were giving her more satisfaction than she had ever felt?