XX

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

"Bring her out ," Dimitri finally spoke and jack left him, along with timmothy .

Dimitri stood there by the main gate of dungeons , his face hard as stone, as his fingers curled into tight fists. He stared far towards his left, the huge palace gate and looked at the sun rising as it's colors painting the sky in some beautiful colors.

However , he stayed right where he was. He slowly turned back and looked up at the girl from last night, she was shackled in some weird black shackles as his eyes squinted.

far on the corner was standing alexander watching everything un-fold .

" Fairy . " Alex muttered before his eyes widened as a realisation hit him. the question that was left to answer was why is a fairy here in a body of a Sibyl ? a fairy controlling sibyl! ...what's the need of this?. what is that she wants from dimitri?

Dimitri stepped forward towards the gate. timmothy and jack , they both stepped aside with the royal guards as they saw him coming. he stopped few steps from her.

" i will ask again - what is that you want? " dimitri asked looking straight into her eyes which was golden showing her real self .

" you have the answer in your pocket!." she replied looking at Dimitri now.

Dimitri smirked, completely unfazed by the girls's words . there was a deadly silence following.

"cut her wings ," Dimitri finally spoke .

Alexander who was standing at a distance from them stood there shocked his eyes widened. he clearly knew who this fairy was. what position she once held in heavens but before he could say anything a voice interrupted all of them.

" we will take her from here! "

it was Queen Victoria , following her were few archangels of heavenly lord.

Dimitri didn't answer her and just smiled as he scanned all the faces of those who came with her , as if he was looking for something, a clue maybe, from their expressions .

" she is a traitor of heavens. the heaven lord will deal with her himself . " Queen Victoria spoke up again. she continued looking at alpha king dimitri .

Again, the man didn't answer. His eyes squinted as he continued to search each person's face, almost as if he was trying to read their mind through their eyes.

And then he looked back at alexander.

a sigh escaped from his lips as he realised who it was.

"Bring her out," he suddenly said but his tone was still quite calm.

timmothy looked surprised but he did what he was told . he along with royal guards, dragged the girl and started walking towards the queen .

" STOP " .

timmothy looked back at dimitri , standing few steps away from the queen. he was almost in the middle of both of them. on his one side was Alpha King Dimitri and on the other was Queen Victoria.

" stop playing games alpha king Dimitri. she comes under heaven lord jurisdiction . we will be dealing with her. " said by one of the archangel.

" you should listen to them Alpha king " the girl who was shackled spoke up mocking dimitri. her voice was holding sarcasm indirectly challenging his authority but he didn't paid any attention to her words.

Looking like a villain, Dimitri stood there, looking very calm. However, the royal guards and his men , who knew what Dimitri was like more than anyone else, felt tensed when they saw him look like that. They knew that he was like an unpredictable volcano that could erupt without any warning and once he erupted, he would be unstoppable. There was no telling the extent of damage he would cause.

" This is an order. we aren't here to negotiate " queen said stepping forward.

However, he just let out a menacing laugh.

" you are making a mistake. i don't take anyone's order, you are standing on my territory and yet you dare to command me? " he asked.

He still looked relatively calm but everyone knew that the volcano would soon erupt if they didn't do anything. They had to stop them or worse than their worst nightmare might happen but no one had courage to step between them.

" you aren't understanding, she had done nothing to your pack but she is a traitor of heavens . " one of the arch angel did his best to coax him but Dimitri was a solid, unwavering glacier that no fire could melt.

"Oh, her biggest mistake was she stepped on my land. " he told her before his gaze flew back to the girl . "Now, step back. leave I have business with her ," he coldly and heartlessly said, causing him to feel terrified.

" step aside . you are indulging in my kingdom's matter ," Dimitri uttered as his eyes blazed coldly at the Queen.

Dimitri's patience had long reached its limit and the warning in his voice this time was tinged with the highest form of danger. he straightened his arm as a black snake tattoo emerged on his arm snaking down to his hand turning into a real sword.

" The sword of death" a guy whispered under his breath in shock.

The girl held her breath as Dimitri stepped towards her, locking her with the intensity of his gaze. Those calm and dangerous eyes of his never moved from her face as he walked closer to her, his dark cold aura blazing with the fires of hell.

"Dimitri , is this how you- "

Before the queen could complete her statement, Dimitri already had waved his sword in air and did an over-the-shoulder blow on the girl , she dropped to one knee and as she dies , she turns to ashes.

everyone just stood there frozen, even the queen . they couldn't believe what just happened. the archangels were trembling. fear ran through their entire body .

Black clouds sprawl across the sky, billowing in from the west . The air grews heavier and the humidity presses down, slowly suffocating . A stillness falls over the entire land , and in the silence comes a low crackle of thunder, rolling across rooftops to the pattering of tiny raindrops. For a moment, everything stops. Even the wind holds its breath. A streak of hot silver splits the sky, and the downpour begins wetting everything present.

" you have no idea what you have done Alpha king Dimitri. what you have invited in your life. you killed a sibyl above everything -"

"Enough with this nonsense! . The sibyl was already dead. your wolf should have already told you- ohh no wait - you have already killed your wolf. haven't you Queen Victoria?? as for the consequences i am ready for that. so please leave. "

Dimitri's words echoed throughout the entire forest .

" Timmothy, show our guest the way out. " . he said again before making his way away from everyone deeper into the Forest .