I

" do you really think my people will follow a monster like you ? " 

a menacing laughter errupted from behind the door and another man spoke up. 

" want to hear a story ? "  Timmothy heard a cold, husky and deep voice and he flinched even though he was not the one the man was talking to. Perhaps, he reacted like that because the man sounded so damn intimidating. His tone even seemed heartlessly cold. What seemed like a normal pack inspection , was turned into a blood bath .

after standing there for few seconds , timmothy finally  turned the door knob , letting himself in the room .

the room was dark .

In that dark room there were shapes in monochrome, of course the daylight could bring brilliant fuchsia or deepest scarlet, but for now it could be a scene from a black and white movie. The silhouettes were already more discernible than they were a little while ago ; any moment the sun would kiss the sky orange, igniting a new dawn, bringing the chorus of the birds.

There he was . Demeter Nerulla Anderson(A/N dimitri in present)

The man was standing straightly leaning a little on the table . timmothy looked back at the young guy whom Dimitri was talking .

The young man is the son of the Alpha of shadow pack , they arrested yesterday . Timmothy eyes traveled down on the seat which was covered with grey fur like clothing .

Timmothy's palm became sweaty as his blood went cold,  he stood frozen for a long while ,exactly knowing what his Alpha did .

his perplexed eyes started looking for the others  . Tyler , the second in-command ( Alpha king Dimitri's beta ) was standing at farthest corner of the room . he was silently looking at the scene and jack was  standing right beside him . jack had a huge smirk crossed over his face . it looked like he was enjoying it . 

They along with Dimitri ,  visited the shadow pack  a day back , when they recieved a  report from an anonymous source about the pack wolves being cross experimented with the genes of different supernatural species . These activities were long banned in supernatural society .

This was the first rule in the treaty between them and yet here they are . 

Timmothy is the third in-command , the gamma of the wolf kingdom . he was very young when Dimitri saved him and brought him to his pack . Dimitri had personally trained timmothy and Tyler .

He  was told to stay back within the pack  yet he followed them here secretly in hope of finding his long lost sister . Timmothy is very clear with chances of her being alive but still he can't give up . 

"There was once a corrupt judge called sisamnes under cambyses II of persia    . He accepted a bribe and delivered an unjust verdict. As a result, the king  had him arrested , cut his throat and  flayed him  alive. His skin was then used to cover the seat in which his son would sit in judgment .   "  Dimitri whispered , his voice filled with restrained, murderous rage. 

He could see a mixture of emotions in the eyes of the boy sitting in front of him  - fear, shock, confusion - and although Dimitri's eyes were fixed on the young boy but his demons were very clear what Timmothy and everyone in the room was thinking . He finally tore his gaze away from the young boy and focused on his gamma .

"why are you here ? "Dimitri asked before his expression abruptly shifted again. 

" the marked child-- "  timmothy said focusing his eyes on the ground , trying to make up an excuse not realising what will he say about why he'd come here personally for just this news when he knew jack already knows this .