LII

Alexander sighed deeply at the mention of his father's name. Some of the wolf guards stepped back fearfully upon hearing it, while the other wolves, excluding Tyler, pieced together the clues, displaying fear on their faces. Nonetheless, they refrained from speaking further as Alexander gazed into their eyes one by one. He knew that things would become complicated when Dimitri woke up, but he also realized that this revelation was bound to emerge sooner or later.

"He is still your Alpha King, my brother, and, for now, my priority is to save him. As for your questions, he will be responsible for providing the answers when he wakes up. If any of you have a problem with who he is , you are free to raise your opinion but know very well who will you be speaking against, apart from him being my father's son and my brother , he is still your Alpha King, ," Alexander asserted. His words felt commanding, exuding the same overbearing power and aura that Dimitri usually possessed. His demeanor had changed from that of his usual elegance to the dark and haunting to that of what Dimitri usually have . Tyler smiled upon seeing how Alex played with his words very well .

" Treat him first , as you said Alpha king will provide the answers for our questions . we want nothing but for him to wake up first " the royal guards head spoke up stepping up forward . he was a young man but strong and well built . his tanned muscles and scars on it were the proof of how capable he is .

" Get me a sterilizing liquid , Needle driver , Tissue forceps ,scissors ,Sterilized needle and thread and bandages of all types - gauzes ,alcohol ones , sponge ones - a lot of them from the pack's hospital " Alex commanded a guard . Although it was just stitching wounds , normally this would not have been a big deal for someone like him but today his fingers were shivering a little since the thoughts of him providing medical treatment to his brother was something that he could never imagine.

Although Dimitri was the main reason Alexander entered into this field as since childhood he has always seen him come back home covered in wounds , bloods but he remembered Dimitri promised him that there will never be a day that Alex have to treat him . Yet , here they are today.

" i want you to evacuate everyone , Atleast 500m far away from here . remember no one should be in the pack house . i don't know how powerful and angry they will be . " Selina commanded Tyler . Tyler hesitated a bit but nodded as everyone made their way out of the room and house leaving Selina , Alexander and Dimitri in the room .

" I can't believe you are making me do it , brother " Alex said out loud for him to hear if he could. he took the medical supplies from the guard as he took a seat nearby the bed .

Selina approached Alexander, her golden eyes locking onto his as she placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

" why did you sealed them at first place ?" Alex finally asked while he cut blood dipped shirt of Dimitri using scissors . the shirt was sticked to the wounds badly so he poured sterilized alcohol on it to remove it .

"Dimitri never told you ? " she questioned him back but when no answer followed she took a deep breath before speaking up again .

"Unlike Dimitri's demons , your ones are not dark but they are more dangerous and difficult to control .you were young and it was becoming difficult for you to create the balance between both your wolf and your demons together and as you know your father could forsee the future , one of the pros of being the death lord . So he must have seen something that made him think that its better if your demons are sealed " Selina responded . obviously she was not telling him everything .

" Dimitri is a death lord too . why can't he forsee the future ?" Alex asked as he finished cleaning Dimitri's wounds and started stitching them but his eyes fluctuated as his realized how bad Dimitri's wounds were . his internal organs were injured and the tissues would take longer to heal than he expected .

"your father's title isn't that easy to obtain . your father was the brother of the creator itself . he possessed immense power . one that you had no idea about . some thought maybe he could defeat the creator because who could be powerful and brave enough to defeat death himself but he was never interested in any of this power , control or anything . Nicholas was merciful , kind and was one of its own . as for your brother , its still a long way for him . Dimitri can't be the death lord and the Alpha King both since death doesn't serve anyone but himself . for now he only possess the capability of controlling and commanding them to serve him but for bearing your father's title , he has to leave this all and everything behind and he is not yet ready for it . when he does, the entire world will know about it ."

" i hope he never does . " Alex whispered to himself as he continued treating his brother . Selena saw drops of sweats falling from Alex as his hair looked like he was just out of the shower yet his fingers were fast and he didn't hesitated once . he was quickly wrapping up Dimitri's wounds and as he finished bandaging the last cut on Dimitri's arms .a sigh of relief escaped from his lips . when he looked around he realised he was standing in the middle of pool of cottons and gauzes of blood all around .

"he won't die but he had lost a lot of blood .he can fall in coma as well if his body continued healing in this speed . his wolf was already wounded by that dammed danger and now his demons are also in weakening state . i have to transfer my demons powers to his " Alex said as he rufffled his hair in frustration and before selina could react on he continued " let's do this . help me . " his voice showed concern . it will be a lie if one will say he was not nervous or scared .