Addition : Clan Dehsota

In the southernmost part of Hidden Old Traditional Village (Clan Dehsotas)

In the middle of a thick and tall birch forest lay a small village with many small houses all over . There was an eerie and dark with only a few oil lamps on.

This was the territory of one of the oldest Clans living on human land in hidden . They were the highest immortal who refused to abide by the modern laws of their kinds .  They didn't like the idea of being lowkey yet had chosen to being out of sight from the world .

At one glance one can see their utmost loyalty but if seen deeper in the hidden dark corner , then one will see the monster raised in the name of clan secrets.  There was a time when they used to being roam on the earth and were feared and prayed by every species but everything slowly diminished. 

For thousands of years they have settled on the land away from their roots waiting for the right moment when the marked child comes in light.   once she dies , they will loosen the monsters out on human kind . They didn't like the idea of peace between supernaturals and humans .

Why should they hide themselves from this very inferior race? They were clearly superior but they were being suppressed! They were the one Dimitri was looking for at first place, the ones who threatened the peace treaty of supernaturals .

They refused to be the one to hide and isolate from the world. They wanted to be free and do what they wanted. They wanted freedom to do black magic and sacrifice livings in the name of greater good , which was banned by the current law , created by heaven 100000s years ago .  This group of immortal were the one who created and gifted the death sword for Nicholas .

The sword that can kill any living highest immortal even the heaven lord can't be spared from its wrath but in the world of supernaturals it is told to be vanished with Nicholas .

Dimitri was standing in the middle of a bridge, in front of an iron gate. His eyes blazing gold as he looked up .

Like a lightning, he jumped from below to the top of the iron gate. Tonight, he will burn this place and everyone inside into ashes .

A group of clan members were sitting around the very rusty looking eight cornered table and looked up at the sky.

"Hmmm, it looked like a storm was brewing, " said one of them before their eyes saw someone standing there.

Their eyes burned red the moment they recognized who it was.

The youngest one with blond hair immediately took a step back upon the sight of him. 

"Hell Lord, " He stuttered unconsciously. Dimitri remembered him from the sibyl-fairy incident.  He was one of the onlookers on Victoria's side.

"He is in possession of Death sword " The same Blonde announced to other clan members who were all ready to attack at Dimitri. Whispers emerged from every corner as the other clan members started gathering. Few of them were scared,  few anguished but everything came to halt as the elder guards of the clan joined the fuss , with them was a very strange looking old man 

"We finally met.  " the old man said as a sinister smile came across his face .There was something strange and very powerful about him . with every step he took , the clan members walked few steps back bowing down to him.

Dimitri's eyes remained fixed on him . He was the clan leader. One look at him and Dimitri instantly knew this fight is not going to be any easy .

all the others took their stance to attack.  To all these clan people ,  Dimitri's known to be the ruthless King of Wolf kingdom and one of the most powerful among all the species.  So,  the recent news of him hiding the marked child came to no shock for them .