VI

THIRD PERSON 'S POV :

"can she really be that powerful. i mean she is a human ? " Timmothy asked looking back at tyler and Jack.

dimitri was standing near them . his jaw were clenched tightly .he was holding a glass of champagne in his one hand and the other hand was in his pocket. only a fool would like to invite his death by approaching him.

not far from there was a guy standing in the corner. his eyes were fixed on Dimitri , more like glaring at him .

though for others who were present there it looked like dimitri wasn't giving any attention to him but it wasn't true. the guy was the only reason no one wanted to approach Alpha king. he was the reason why there was unexplainable anger and rage on Dimitri's face.

Dimitri finally turned with a fake smile on his face as he focused his attention towards what jack was telling timmothy.

"How bad can she be, really? " Timmothy asked jack again.

"you're too confident . she could tear apart mountains with her bear hands you know .And burn down the entire villages with a single glare . Hell ,the girl can topple entire kingdoms without breaking a sweat ! 
believe me when i say she can kill you in a second , with elegance and beauty and grace and-"

He stopped abruptly . The room fell silent as all eyes looked to the door. it was her.

she stumbled clumsy upon entry . As she did so a pinkish blush of embarrassment tinted her cheeks.

Dimitri's turned to look at the clumsy person who just entered in the room but before he could make out who she was. a voice interrupted him.

"Alpha king Dimitri " a blond guy with british accent approached dimitri . with him was the same guy from the corner.

Andrew.

The head of the supernatural council. grandson of the heaven lord . it is rumoured that he will be the future successor of the heaven .

The atmosphere around them suddenly changed. the entire hall felt silent .all the eyes that were looking at Grace with adoration and awee because of her beauty and elegance were now turned towards the two people who were standing in front of each other.

Even Grace was also looking towards the two guys. one she remembers as Lord Andrew and the other , other one was the reason her heart was racing wildly but from where she was standing all she could look at was his back .

Grace wanted to peek more and look at his face but it was like time was frozen for everyone except the two of them. she couldn't make her legs move . the entire atmosphere was cold and dark.

"alpha king Dimitri, it is such a great honor to finally meet you. " Andrew said as he extended his hand forward for a hand shake .

Grace was waiting for his response but only silence followed.

" and you are? "

Grace heard a cold , husky and a deep voice and she flinched even though she wasn't the man he was talking to . perhaps she reacted like this because the man sounded so damn intimidating. his tone even seemed heartlessly cold.

it wasn't only her but she was sure everyone standing in the hall right now was feeling the same. 

On the other hand Timmothy and Jack were trying to control their laughter as they heard Dimitri's word. Tyler was looking at everything with a blank face. he was already expecting something like this from his alpha.

" you must be joking ,King Dimitri ?! this is Lord Andrew . the head of the supernatural council. how can you not know him .  " the blonde guy said forcing a chuckle.

Dimitri turned his gaze towards the blonde . his gaze was deadlier than any sharpest dagger and within a second all the smile from the guy's face vanished.

" Do i have to know him? " Dimitri asked looking at blonde. the guy didn't uttered a word. it looked like one word more from dimitri and he will fall on his knees.

" I am andrew, the head of the council of supernaturals . i have heard a lot about you . you can say i am a great admirer of yours .  " andrew said looking straight into Dimitri's eyes.

" considering the fact that you were fiercely glaring at Alpha Dimitri from last 20 minutes. are you sure you are his admirer??? " Tyler said as he stepped forward looking straight at Lord Andrew now .

" aren't you being a little too rude beside him being the head of the council . he is a royal as well as an honorable god unlike you.... you bite your own living in wilderness - " another guy spoke up from behind.

Andrew brought his arm out stopping him from talking further but by this time Dimitri's people had already stepped forward joining him and before they could say something dimitri spoke up . 

"Isn't it more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. ?" Dimitri looked straight in Andrew's eyes not sparing a single look for the guy standing behind him.

Andrew couldn't understand the reason for the hatred that Dimitri had for him.

although he was glaring at him earlier. it was all when he heard about dimitri personally training Grace.

Andrew had never met her personally but he had heard a lot of her beauty and elegance and grace.  he can't help but jerk off the attraction he feels towards her. 

" you are standing on a wolf's territory and yet you have the audacity to tell their king infront of hundreds of wolves about whom they should bite or not. ? " Alpha of the crescent blood moon pack said looking at the guy behind andrew.

the atmosphere was more tensed than  the one in a battlefield. Grace was shocked at her father's involvement. he is  the man she had known as the kindest and warmest person . it was rare for her to see her father offended and angry but she knew it was right thing. 

how dare a commoner from heaven insult her own people and king in their own territory. saying she was also angry will be an understatement.  her wolf wanted to tear that person's neck from his body but she kept silent as she knew her getting involved would be the last thing anyone will be wanting. 

" i am sorry for what you all had to see. i am sure it is just a small misunderstanding . i am sorry Alpha king Dimitri. i am sure my son never meant to offend you. he isn't raised like this. " a voice spoke up from Dimitri's left. he didn't even had to turn around to see who it was. he didn't wanted to. 

The air around alpha king Dimitri became heavier causing grace to deduce that whoever it is isn't a good news. 

His twisted smile had long left his lips. at that moment , a merciless chill only emitted from those eyes. the look lasted only for a second but it chilled people around him so much that they could feel goosebumps on their arm and although Grace couldn't see his face but she could feel what everyone's feeling.

" Andrew ask for forgiveness. you are going to be your father's successor. Is this how you are going to behave with your people.  " Queen Victoria said to andrew  .

for a while Andrew kept looking at his mother in shock and disbelief. he didn't understand why he have to apologize when he wasn't the one who said that but he silently bowed his head asking for the forgiveness from Dimitri and every other wolf present.

"A family on the throne is an interesting idea. It brings down the pride of sovereignty to the level of petty life. " were the only words Dimitri said before excusing himself from the people standing there. 

-----------------