VII

"A family on the throne is an interesting idea. It brings down the pride of sovereignty to the level of petty life. " were the only words Dimitri said before excusing himself from everyone standing there.

People around him were in daze at what he just said and what was more shocking to them was whom he said that. 

The lady is daughter-in-law of the heavenly lord. no one could dare to speak in front of her yet alone what he said.

Jack quietly followed dimitri . Tyler and Timmothy also excused them walking off in the direction Dimitri went.

For a long time none of them uttered a word .

"Alpha Mathew " jack said calling out to the Alpha of crescent blood moon pack who was looking for them too. 

" i am so sorry as a host for what just happened . " Matthew said looking at Dimitri .

By now neither Andrew nor Queen Victoria were anywhere to be seen.

As for Grace, she wanted to meet the man whom she attended the party for but she was already surrounded by many suitors from heavens and of other species.

Dimitri nodded his head accepting Matthew's apology.

everything again felt silent. Matthew wasn't sure of what to say next. 

" Father "  a voice spoke up from behind Alpha king Dimitri. her voice felt like a sweet melody .

" Grace , come over "

she was incredible nervous . Grace couldn't remember if anyone made her feel this scared and nervous before in her entire life.  she couldn't help as she her heart started beating faster with her each step.

As soon as their eyes met. grace almost gasped.  The man before her was so damn good looking - no good looking was actually huge understatement .she was sure that he is hundred times more handsome than any celebrity she had ever seen im her life.  He was tall.  his inky dark brown hair looked like it was combed by his fingers and swept back from his face. He had strong , defined and masculine jawline - it was perfection in her eyes . he just looked too good to be true . she was utterly impressed.  she has never been impressed by a man's beauty like this before. 

how can a man look this handsome. ?.

her heart was beating loudly like there was an undeniable yet strong force she was feeling towards him but she couldn't tell what until her wolf whispered.

"Mate " .

her eyes widened at what she just heard.

not in her wildest dream she could have thought that he could be her mate.

she looked back into his to see if he was even feeling a little of what she was feeling .

But this stunning creature was glaring down at her . his eyes were hostile making her want to shrink to the floor and disappear. the way he was looking at her was definitely the definition of the phrase -'if looks could kill ' .

but the man was silent , his eyes glued on her face. he couldn't tear his eyes off of her  but his expression didn't give anything away .

Truth to be told , he already knew it was her, the moment she entered in the hall. he noticed each and every action of hers.  he felt every men's eyes on her which made him almost lose control over his wolf , he felt her eyes on him,  he saw her being surrounded by all the guys yet he tried hard to not get noticed by her. 

Dimitri finally looked away from her realising that they aren't alone and almost all eyes were on them.  he didn't want anyone to notice anything off about them.

the hall is filled with many species and few wolves who will do anything trying to bring him down . he didn't wanted to drag her into his hell .

Grace also decided to stay quiet thinking that maybe her parents will create a scene if they get to know that she had found found her mate. they always made sure that no one gets close enough to her except the ones they let and she wanted to know more about him.

" Alpha Matthew " a guard said as he approached them. 

Matthew's expression shifted to a serious one as he whispered something in his ear.  he turned back to alpha king smiling warmly at him asking to excuse him. 

as soon as Matthew left ,Dimitri also walked away making his exit from the hall.

-----------------