Chapter 3.

Demi's POV

It's been hectic these past two weeks with me filming the the last parts of my upcoming docu-series,  studio run ins to go over some of the songs I've recorded for my album and with christmas coming soon, but regardless of that Odell and I spoke everyday when we had the chance and I have to admit it was nice just talking to him again. We were both on face time right now having lunch.

"So when do I get to see you again?" He asks "I'm on break at the moment and I have 2 weeks free after christmas."

"I think I should be free around that time too. We should plan something, how's it going to work though?" I ask due to us both being miles apart.

"Don't worry about that, I'll figure something out" He smirks.

"What are you planning O?" I try to pry a big smile on my face.

"You're not getting anything out of me. you'll just have to wait sweetness." He stays and I blush at the endearment he's always called me since the day we met, though I still haven't figured out why.

"I don't like surprises." I lie in attempt to get something out of him.

"You'll like my surprises though I can guarantee that." He states rather cockily.

"Now we'll just have to see about that."

***

We talk for a little longer and told each other what we had planned for the rest of the day, until I got interrupted by my glam team setting up to help me get ready for my tv appearance that I had today.

"I'm gonna need you to give us your full attention," Jill says holding up a makeup sponge with concealer on it as rena my new hair stylist starts on my hair.

"I'll talk to you later O!" I say holding my phone closer to my face.

"That's alright ma, go get all glammed up or whatever you call it." He chuckles and I smile telling him goodbye once more before ending the call.

"So you guys have been talking a lot lately." Jill says after a few beats of silence.

I looked at her already knowing where she was heading with this.

"Are you guys like a thing now? Have y'all talked about becoming a thing yet?"

"No we aren't a thing and neither of us has brought up being a thing, right now I think we're just enjoying each other's company." I finally say.

"Everyday?"

"It's not everyday!" I say a little on the defensive side.

"Oh it's been everyday Demi or at least everytime we come over, which is still everyday." Rena said and I let out a sigh because they were right.

"Do you like him Demi?" Jill questions.

"Of course I do, it's Odell, everyone likes Odell."

"You know exactly what I mean Demi, stop dodging the question." Jill says playfully rolling her eyes.

I look down playing with my fingers "Yes I do, to be honest it scares me a little. The last time I liked someone he turned out to be a complete asshole. I can't take a repeat of that, not right now."

"You can't live your life thinking that everyone that talks to you has the same intentions as that man." Jill says rubbing my shoulder the simple action comforting me. "You gotta start putting yourself out there again, live your life like you did before you knew he existed."

"Trust me the rest of us already forgot who he is." Rena added making me giggle lightly.

"You have no idea how much I'm trying to forget him." I sigh deeply.

Looking back at how I was fully prepared to get married a few months ago to someone whom I once thought was the love of my life until his true intentions were revealed still gets me upset a little upset. What fucked up person leads someone on for 7 months treating them like a gem, making them believe they were finally going to get the life that they've always wanted just for some status and fame? That's 7 months of my life that I'll never get back.

"You'll get there D, this feeling isn't going to laugh forever." Jill reassures me as she sprays some setting spray on on my face to keep my makeup in place, rena gives my hair one final fluff.

"I know it won't. I just need time to do it's thing and speed up out of no where." I joke looking in the mirror in front of me pleased with their work.

I thank them and head to my dressing room to find siena on her phone, cloths scattered in a suit case and 3 outfits layed out for me to choose from. I choose the outfit that matches my makeup the most, get dressed quickly as I listen to my assistant go over my schedule for the day.