Chapter 36.

Third person's POV

[Mature]

Demi and Odell quickly made their way over to the beach house Odell had rented not too far away from where they had begun to make out.

He hurriedly opened the door fumbling with the lock a little because of how much he was rushing. After they both got inside he closed the door behind him and they wasted no time in grabbing onto each other and resuming what they started outside. 

Demi pulls the blazer off of his body then goes to open the buttons on his shirt while he pulls down the zip of her dress releasing her breasts from the tight constraints of the outfit.

The heated kiss continued as Odell began to walk forward and Demi moves back as he does until her back is met with the cold surface of a wall that sends shivers down her spine. They pull apart when breathing becomes difficult, she then looks up at him with a lust filled glint in her eyes and begin to undo he pants. She planted kisses along his neck and sucked on his sweet spot until he groaned, finally undoing the restraints of his pants and pulling them down along with his underwear, she palmed his hardened member with her warm hand making him tense immediately.

"I love the effect I have on your body." She says lowly, slowly jerking him off.

She watched him closely as he shut his eyes tightly reveling at the pleasure she was giving him. She removed her hand momentarily making him grunt in protest, she spat on it and returned her hand to where he needed her and ran her hand up to the tip of his penis where she felt drops of precum dripping over her finger.

She circled the tip with her thumb and squeezed him lightly causing him to moan and throw his head back in response, seeing how close he was she sped up her movements while seductively whispering all the dirty things she wanted him to do to her which quickly sent him over the edge. He tensed as ropes of hot cum shot out of his cock and onto her hand, he slammed his fist against the wall and released a shaky breath as he came down from his high.

She brought her hand up to her face and licked one of her fingers clean as he watched her with almost fully dilated eyes.

"I hope you're ready for what I'm about to do to you." He says with a look on his face that she couldn't quite read.

In one swift motion he had picked her up, to her surprise she yelped then giggled quietly to herself when she saw how serious he looked. He led them to their bedroom down the hall that was dimly lit by the moon that peeked through the thin white curtains, he placed her in the middle of the bed not so gently causing her breasts to bounce as her back hit the soft sheets. She pulled off the rest of her dress throwing it across the room and was only left in her underwear.

He climbed onto the bed meeting her in the middle and captured her swollen lips into a feverish kiss, he ran his hand across her stomach pushing against it gently making her lay down. He then made his way up to her breast where he squeezed it firmly causing her to let out a strangled moan. He continued stimulating her breast by rolling the nipple between his fingers until it was hard, he gave the same attention to the other leaving her a whimpering mess in his hands. He pulled away from the kiss with her bottom lip between his teeth to which he bit down on it until she cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, he then ran his tongue over her lip to sooth the pain.

Odell began to kiss along her jawline proceeding down her neck where he left signs that he was there and down to the valley her breasts where he left wet kisses, he captured one of her breast with his mouth and sucked hard which caused her to arch into him and run her nails across his back. With his mouth occupied he moved his hand down to her clothed vagina where he ran his fingers over her folds briefly, he releases her breasts and smirks wickedly.

"You're soaked sweetness." He states repeating his actions making her buck her hip forward in hopes of gaining some friction.

He hooks his fingers around the thin material, twists it and rips it off her body in a matter of seconds.

Her eyes widen slightly at what he had done to her favorite pair of underwear, "I loved those!" She began to whine but it is turned into a gasp when he began to move fingers up and down her slick folds his fingers dipping inside of her momentarily.

"Fuck." She breaths hard through her nostrils as he quickens his pace.

They moved rhythmically with each other as Odell worked to bring Demi closer to her climax. Just as she began to moan louder he removed his hand to which she released a frustrated grunt but it doesn't last long when he quickly moved down to her center and latched is mouth onto her swollen clit, sucking and rolling his tongue over the bud.

"Oh God!"  She cried feeling a knot forming in her stomach. "Please don't stop."

Wanting to add to the pleasure he thrusted two digits into her dripping pussy  and curled them against her g-spot repeatedly. Her toes curled first, then her legs shook uncontrollably, her back arched off the bed and she threw her head against the pillows as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

He continued moving his fingers inside of her helping her to ride out the powerful climax washing over her. He reached over the bed side table pulling something out then turning it on, she turned her head to see him turning up the speed on a vibrator.

Odell removed his fingers from her wetness and she whimpers at the loss of contact but it is quickly replaced with a cry of pleasure as he presses the toy against her still very sensitive clit. Without being able to properly catch her breath he slips his cock into her with ease and began thrusting at a pace that had her biting down hard enough on her bottom lip that she drew blood and clawing at his chest begging for him to never stop.

She hissed in pleasure as he increased the speed of the vibrator and his thrusts, the increase in friction held her right at the edge of her orgasm then he pressed the toy down on her clit which send her into a spiral, her vision blurred and she had difficulty bringing air into her lungs.

"Oh fuck Odell!" She gripped onto his neck for dear life as her entire body shook out of control.

Her walls gripped him tightly and with a few more thrusts he released inside of her his own orgasm being just as powerful as hers. They both stayed in place  neither of them daring to move. After a while of them panting to catch their breath he slips out of her, receiving a tired moan from her lips.

Odell gets up and heads for the bathroom where he later comes back in boxers with a wash cloth in one hand and some cloths for Demi in the other. He carefully cleans her up then helps her put on a t-shirt and a new pair of underwear. He leaves again to throw away the wash cloth then to get them some water, when he returns he finds her looking up thoughtfully at the ceiling.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He quips handing her the bottle of cold water.

She gets up and thanks him with a kiss, " I was just thinking that that was the best sex I've ever had in my entire life."

"Careful or we'll have to go another round." He smirks, his ego slightly boosted.

"I'm just saying if I found you earlier I could've saved myself from so many fake orgasms." She remarked and he laughs heartily at her words.

"I have so much more in store for you."

"Is that a promise Mr. Beckham?" Demi teases.

He takes the water from her hand and placed it on the bed side table, he then places his hand dangerously high on her thigh. "Why don't you come and find out."

•••

Well this was a lot... you're welcome you horny bitches. Im sorry to the people who don't exactly like smut I got y'all in the next chapter!!

Thanks for reading <3