Chapter 8.

Demi's POV

It's the last night before Odell leaves for Cleveland and couldn't be more sad to see him go. The past two weeks with him had me in an absolute state of bliss that I didn't want get out of. Instead of doing anything elaborate we decided to just watch some tv and cuddle on the couch.

"Y'know what would be good right now."
Odell says pausing the tv looking down at me.

"What?"

"Some cookies." He says grinning. I sit up looking at him quirking my eye brows slightly.

"I don't feel like going out to get cookies baby." I whine.

"Who said we had to go out? We can make them right here together." He says getting up pulling the blanket from over us.

"I was just getting into the movie though." I pout.

"That's not gonna work on me this time let's go make some cookies sweetness."

I give in and he pulls me up from my comfortable spot on the couch and when make our way to the kitchen. We pull out the ingredients and measuring instruments we needed and got to work.

***

"It says add 1/2 a cup of flour babygirl what are you doing?" Odell asks stopping me from pouring the cup of flour into the bowl.

"No the ingredients said add one cup babe, I know what I read." I retort and try to go back to what I was doing but he stops me quickly grabbing the cup of flour from me getting it everywhere on the counter.

"Look at the mess you made! You're the only one cleaning this up." I say slapping his arm lightly.

"Is that so?" He asks mischief sparkling in his eyes.

Before I could say any thing grabs some flour and throws it on me and I gasp surprised.

"You didn't!"

"But I did." He says smirking and I grab a handful of flour myself and throw it on him laughing loudly as some of it got stuck to his beard.

"You won't be laughing like that when I'm done with you Lovato." He says grabbing another handful of flour and I run to the opposite side of the counter to avoid getting more flour in my hair.

We run around the kitchen laughing and throwing flour back and forth continuing to make a mess of my kitchen floors. I squeal as Odell wraps his arms around me pulling me into him.

"I got you now." He whispers in my ear sending chills up my spine, I turn around to face him, his arms still wrapped around me holding me closely against him.
I look into his eyes getting lost in the moment and watch as his gaze fall to my lips. I lean in slowly my eyes now on his lips as we close the gap between us.

The kiss is soft and sensual at first sending sparks all over my body, his hands loosens from around my waist and find their was to my ass squeezing it lightly making me moan into the kiss.

I tug at the bottom of Odells shirt signaling that I wanted them off and he pulls away quickly throwing it over his head and our lips reconnect this time the kiss feeling more needy and desperate for more. I pull away from him and look into his eyes "I want you." I simply state

"What about the cookies?" He asks and I smirk wickedly.

"Fuck the cookies and eat me."

***
[Mature]

If someone told me that my night would be spending tonight with Odells head between my legs I would've said "I wish."

Yet here I was sprawled out on the middle of the bed my hand grabbing onto Odells head my mouth dropped as he proceeded to take me to my highest peak.

When I made my bold statement I didn't expect him to pick me up swiftly my legs wrapping around his waist as he practically ripped my cloths off me as he walked us up to my room. The last thing I heard as he kissed his way down to my heated core was "now to put my theory to the test." I couldn't even gather the words to ask him what he meant a his mouth latched onto my sensitive bud.

"Fuck Odell!" I exclaim running my hands through his curls, I rode his face as his tongue skillfully darted in and out of me.

He settles his hand on my hip to steady me as I writhe around the bed my free hand still playing with my sensitive nipples.

I gasp as I feel two fingers slip into me simultaneously and I tighten around him involuntarily. I could feel him smile from the roughness of his beard on my inner thigh.

Air escapes my lungs as I feel his tongue flick over the bundle of sensitive nerves and I moan uncontrollably. I came. Hard. As his fingers curled inside of me hitting my g-spot and he sucked mercilessly on my clit.

Bucking and and shaking I shivered all over the aftermath of my climax leaving me tingly.

"You live up to the name sweetness." He says as he kisses his way up my chest and pressing his lips against mine I moan tasting myself against him.

***

I watch him push down the waist of his boxers curiously. Air hitched in the back of my throat as it sprung out. I forgot how huge it was. My eyes widen slightly.

"I'll try being gentle." He says stroking it and I sit up from my position his hard member facing me. I take it in my hand and run my thumb over the tip removing the precum and I hear him suck in a breath. I reach for my nightstand taking out a condom, tearing open I rolled it on to him stroking his length the entire way.

Before I could finish he lifted me in his arms and my ankles wrap around each other at the small of his back and I look down at where our bodies almost connect biting my lip.

"Put me inside of you, sweetness." He instructs me and I reach down in between us taking his length into my hand a press it against my awaiting core. I let out a strangled moan as he slowly helps to ease himself into me.
He moves at an aching slow pace that I couldn't handle anymore.

"Faster baby." Before I could think to say anything else he lifts me slightly and slams into me completely knocking the air out of my lungs.

He continued pounding into me with powerful strokes filling me up each time and my mouth hangs open as I feel my stomach tighten and my walls begin to clench around him.

He removes one of his hands from my ass and reaches in between us him finding my clit instantly circling it and I throw my head back and cry out in pleasure.

"Come for me sweetness." And I did. As my hips bucked and leg shook around him he didn't stop, he continued thrusting into me reaching his own peak with a low groan as he slammed into one last time and he collapses onto me his legs shaking slightly.

As we both come down from our highs, catching our breath Odell rolls over slipping out of me and I whimper suddenly feeling empty. He pulls me into his chest holding me tightly against him, he kisses my forehead and we both fall asleep exhausted.