Chapter 11.

Demi's POV

I had just arrived at Odells place not long after leaving my last radio interview of the day, that left me a little tired. As I scroll through the comments of my last Instagram post I feel him come up behind me squeezing my shoulders lightly and release a low groan.

"You seem so tense babygirl," He saying proceeding to massage my tight shoulders "Is work stressing you out?"

"You could say that." I say leaning my head back into his chest and he kisses me on my forehead.

"How about I relieve some of that stress..."

I look up to see him smirking and I raise on of my eyebrows "What do you have in mind?" I ask as he moves my hair over my shoulder and kisses the area below my neck sending chills up my spine.

[Mature]

"Some of this..." he licks the base of my neck "this..." he tugs gently on my hair "and this..." he runs his hand along my waist and cups my sex pressing his finger against my sensitive spot and I moan my need for him growing stronger.

I spin around on the stool and connect our lips in a passionate kiss, I open my mouth for his insistent tongue and moaned when we gently nibbled on my lower lip. He picks me up from the stool and I wrap my legs around him as he takes us to his couch, he gently lays me down reluctantly pulling away from the kiss he pulls his shirt over his head and I do the same revealing my bare chest and I swallow hard as I watch his eyes darken.

He kisses along my neck sucking on my flesh and I let out a strangled moan when he finds my sweet spot, as he continues to kiss his way down my chest I arch into him when his mouth latches onto my nipple and he nips, licks and flicks it with his tongue until I'm a whimpering mess beneath him. He gives the same attention my other breast gaining the same reaction from me, as he makes his way back up to my chest he sucks on my skin leaving a few marks here and there.

In hurried movements he moves back freeing my legs so he can slip off my pants and underwear leaving me bare under his blazing gaze. "Touch yourself for me sweetness," he instructs while searching for a condom in his back pocket and taking off his own pants.

I run my hands down my body as he watches me with hungry eyes my actions putting his to a halt as I reach my glistening lips separating them with two fingers whilst I use another to rub my throbbing clit aching for his touch.

Getting lost in pleasuring myself I was surprised by him hooking his arms under my legs flipping me onto my stomach the action doubling my excitement. At one moment he had a firm grip on my ass and next he entered me delivering a slap on my rounded flesh.

"Fuck!" I yelped as pleasure coursed through me and I tighten my grip around making him swear behind me. He begins to thrust deeply into me his shaft stretching me to fit perfectly around him.

I steady myself backing my hips up to match his rhythm the sound of our skin slapping together sounding throughout the house. He collects my hair into a loose ponytail and tugs it firmly in his hands making me arch my back deeper while his other hand circles around my hips his fingers finding my pulsing clit and he circles his finger around it in a similar motion to what I was doing before.

"Fuck Odell, don't stop." I trembled against him as he stimulated my bud.

"Fuck sweetness, I don't think I can hold on any longer..." He groans, "You're so fucking tight." He whispers and I moan out his name. Within three more thrust I completely shatter beneath him unable to hold up myself as he brought me to a powerful climax. I shuddered as I feel him jerk forward against me in his own climax.

We both collapse. panting for air and he holds me against his hard chest refusing to slide out of me to which I had no complaints. I loved the feeling of him inside of me.