Chapter 28.

Previously...

"You're not just saying that because I did right?"

"No, I'm saying it because it's how I feel, I love you." I say this time a little more affirmatively.

He pulls me closer to him by my waist and we reconnect our lips, this time the kiss is more passionate and needy. I place my hands on his shoulders and throw my leg over his, straddling him...

Demi's POV

He grips onto my waist as I rhythmically grind my center against his growing member that's causing a tent to form in his sweatpants, we pull away from the kiss as breathing becomes a problem. I begin to trail kisses along his jawline as his hands move down my waist until they reach my ass where he palms it firmly and squeezes it making me moan.

He brings his hand up to my face and lifts my chin gently so I may look at him. His eyes are dark but not filled with lust like the other times we had sex, this time the look he gave me was tender, filled with love.

I try to lean in for a kiss but he stops me, leaving me confused.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want to make love to you on a bean bag sweetness." He says before lifting us both and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"I don't care where we do it as long as I'm with you." I say under my breath while playing with the curls on his head.

He take us from the game room to his bed room quickly and lays me gently on the bed. He moves back slightly, watching me intently.

I sit up and pull him closer to me by his shirt and whisper in his ear, "Are you gonna stare at me the whole time or are you going to show me how much you love me?"

A smirk spread across his face as he proceeds to take off his shirt and I do the same, leaving my bare chest exposed to him. He leaves a chaste kiss on my lips then proceed to kiss along my neck going down the valley of my breasts where he leaves his mark.

He takes my nipple into in mouth swirling and rolling his tongue over the bud until I was a whimpering mess beneath him, he gave the same attention to my other breast as he ran his hand over my clothed pussy. My body arches into him as his fingers push pass the top of my under wear and run across my slick folds.

"So wet for me already sweetness?"

Focusing on the movement of his fingers, the only thing I can do is nod with my eyes close.

"Use your words." He stops moving his hand causing me to whimper from the lost sensation.

"Mhm,"

"Those aren't words baby." He slips in two fingers and taps them  against my g spot.

"Yes!"

"Just like that."

He continues to move his fingers skillfully in and out of me while simultaneously brushing them again my g-spot making pleasure course through every inch of my body. My walls begin to tighten around him as the urge to release builds in the pit of my stomach.

"That's it baby, come for me."

With that I come intensely all over his fingers, he continues pumping them in and out of me slowly helping me ride out my high. When I calm down a little he removes them not missing the chance to lick his fingers clean, the sight of him doing that made my need for him grow even more, I was becoming restless.

"I want to feel you inside of me now."

"As you wish," he says kissing my cheek tenderly and reaching over me to pull out a condom from his night stand but I stop him.

"No, I want to feel you."

He looks at me for confirmation and I nod stroking his cock and aligning it with my pulsating pussy, finally he begins to ease into me and I feel myself stretch around him and he stops so I can get comfortable.

"Keep going, I'm okay." With that he starts to move at an achingly slow pace that made me want to scream but as he kept going he picked up his speed and started to rub his thumb over my swollen clit, his actions causing a guttural moan to escape from my lips.

"Please don't stop!"

He continued his movements as moans and groans leave his lips letting me know he was just as close as I am. I lean upwards capturing his lips in a passionate kiss, my finger nails scratching at his back surely leaving marks as he continuously hits the right places. I feel him swell inside of me as I tighten around him and with in seconds the room, already filled with the sound of  his skin slapping against mine and the headboard repeatedly knocking against the wall also had the sound of us heaving and moaning each other's names as we came undone at the same time.

"I fucking love you." He whispers breathlessly in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I could get used to him saying that.

"I love you too baby." I say smiling cheekily as he press little kisses on top of my forehead.

I plant my hand on his chest gently nudging him forward whilst lifting myself up so I could flip us over. Now that I'm on top, I look down at him similarly to how he did me just taking in his features and I smile at how happy he looks.

I bend my head down kissing  him along his jawline down to his neck where I leave a few marks of my own, as I am doing so I begin to grind my waist against him in a circular motion and his hands instinctively find their place on my ass. 

"Mind if I take the lead?" I ask seductively slowly lifting myself off of him and sliding down.

He chuckles deeply, the sound vibrating through me,"You can have your way with me."