Chapter 35.

Demi's POV

The car ride to the restaurant wasn't too long though I did start to get anxious when I saw that we were no longer in the city and a view of the sea appeared.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked curiously peering through the window watching the sunset slowly over the sea.

"We're almost there, don't worry." He says caressing my thigh.

It was only another 5 minutes before the car stopped in front of the restaurant. We got out after thanking the driver, then we made our way inside where it was elegantly decorated with white and gold wallpaper, dark green seating and crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.

The receptionist greets us with a warm smile."Good evening, Welcome to Jardín de Rosa. I'm Roberto, Do you have a reservation with us?"

Odell gives him his name and he quickly seats us by the window where we had the perfect view of the scenery outside and where we could hear soft classical music playing throughout the entire place.

After a few short minutes of small talk our waitress comes over to our table.

"Hi I'm Alina and I'll be your server for this evening." She introduces herself to us with a sweet smile. "What can I get started for you too?"

"A bottle of wine would be great." Odell says lifting his head from the menu and she writes it down on her note pad then turns to me.

"Anything else?"

"That's fine for now, thank you." I smile and reciprocates it then leaves.

"Did you see that?" Odell asks and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"See what?"

"The waitress," he begins moving his hand forward suggestively but I'm still confused. "She was checking you out."

I laugh not believing him, "Pshh no she was not."

He also laughs, "You're telling me you didn't see the way she was eyeing you."

"No I didn't, she probably just likes the dress you got me."

"Sure." He chuckles.

Alina makes her way back to our table with the wine, she proceeded to pour it in our glasses then set it down.

"Are you ready to order?" She asks in her heavy accent.

"I'll have the grilled salmon." He tells her.

"And I'll have the paella vegetal." I say putting down my menu.

She collects both menus her hand lingering over mine briefly.

"We'll have that right out for you in a few minutes." She says smiling directly at me then she walks away.

"Still don't believe me?" Odell asks smirking and I roll my eyes at him.

"She's just being nice."

***

Time passed quickly as we finished our meals and talked about anything that came to mind, the conversation was very easy and light hearted as it always is with us.

Our plates were cleared and Alina came towards us with a slice of cake with a single lit candle singing 'Happy Birthday' along with two other staff members behind her. I tell them thank you after they're done and they leave after wishing me once more.

"Thank you for doing all of this." I sigh with smile on my face.

"Anytime sweetness, I love you. "

"I love you more." I say with tears welling up from being so grateful for everything I that have.

After finishing desert we leave the restaurant then went for a walk on the beach near by, because my shoes weren't exactly made for sand Odell offered to carry them.

"Did you enjoy yourself today?" He asks breaking the comfortable silence that we've been walking in for some time.

"Yes, this might be the best birthday I've ever had." I say smiling cheekily.

"Good, but I'm not done yet."

"You've already done so much,what more could you possibly do?" I laugh.

"Well," He smiles mischievously. "I remembered how much you said you loved beach houses once and thought I'd rent the best one here for a night just for the two of us."

'How did I end up with the most perfect man on the planet' I thought to myself.

I stop and he does too "I don't think I could ever thank you enough for this."

"I could think of a few ways you can thank me." He smirks grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into him.

I quirk my eyebrows up amused,"Like what?"

He looks down at me with hooded eyes licking his bottom lip,"We can start with a kiss."

In a second our lips are connected in a passionate kiss that nearly knocks the air out of my lungs. Our mouths moved perfectly against each other and our tongues explored every inch of each other's mouth. I get on the tips of my toes to reach him better while his hand cups my ass perfectly, squeezing it firmly which makes me moan into the kiss in turn making him smile.

"I want you so badly right now." I pant in between kisses.

"I'm right here." He says recapturing my my lips with his, moving his hand up the slit of my dress and moving dangerously close to my inner thigh.

"Wait!" I say quickly stopping him from moving his hand any further. "Not here, I don't need sand in weird places."

"We need to move quickly then, because this is getting really tight." He chuckled pointing to the tent forming in his pants which causes my cheeks to heat up on my already flustered face.

"Let's go then."

•••

If you haven't guessed already the next chapter is going to be smut, so if you don't like that I suggest you skip it haha.

Thanks for reading<3