Chapter 34.

Demi's POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEMI!" I hear multiple people yell as I walk onto the set of my music video shoot.

I smile brightly as I see Scooter walk towards me with a cake in hand and Sienna and Jill holding one more cake each on either sides of him.

In an instant I'm surrounded by smiles and hugs from the crew and the sound of a camera clicking which would be Angelo taking photos as usual.

"If you don't blow these out now the candles are gonna burn out." Says Jill.

I laugh then blow out the candles on each of the cakes while everyone sings to me. After I'm done the cakes are placed on tables and shared among everyone.

The day continued on as planned with me shooting a new music video and then having a quick interview on set then I got to leave. When I arrived back at the hotel the receptionist told me someone had visited my room earlier and left a package for me. I continued to my room thinking nothing of it because I get things delivered to me quite often when I'm on the road.

I enter my room taking my shoes off at the door then throwing my jacket on a chair close to the door. I idly made my way to the bathroom but stopped in my tracks when I noticed a large black bag sitting on my bed with red roses on top and a note.

'Happy Birthday my love I hope you like it ' ~ Odell<3

I smile while reading the note then go to open the bag to reveal a beautiful black dress and a pair of gold heals. I quickly pick up my phone to call him and thank him.

"Hi baby, did you get my gift?" He asks after answering the phone.

"Yes I did and I love everything, thank you!"

"I'm glad to hear that, I'll be there in an hour to pick you up."

"I thought you wouldn't be here for another day?"

"I couldn't miss your birthday now could I sweetness?" I could feel him smiling through the phone which made mine widen.

"I guess not, I'll see you soon."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too." I say hanging up.

I make my way to the bathroom to have a shower and get ready for the evening.

***

As I put the rest of the things I needed in my purse I got a message from Odell saying he was downstairs. I took one last glance at myself in the mirror and smiled, from my hair being placed neatly into a pony tail with two pieces of hair let out at the front to frame my face, my makeup set in place, the gold jewelry worn around my neck, wrist and fingers to the dress that hugged me in all the right places that stopped right above my knees with a slit going up my thigh then to my shoes, I looked like perfection, I felt like perfection.

I sprayed my favorite perfume behind my ears and across my chest then made my way out of the room, down to the elevator down the hall and through the lobby when I arrived at the main floor.

I quickly made my way to the exit to find Odell standing beside a black land rover with the back  door open. He wore a black suit with a white shirt unbuttoned at the collar, his hair looked freshly trimmed so did his beard that made him look more handsome than ever. 

He smiled up at me as I walked down the steps toward him.

"Good evening madame." He said reaching out his hand for me.

"Hello handsome." I say taking his hand allowing him to pull me into him.

He slides his hand around my waist his hand resting just above my butt and I lay my hand against his chest and lean in for a long awaited kiss.

The kiss was short but sweet, I could feel how much we missed each other.

"I knew you would look beautiful in that dress but damn I almost forgot who I was just looking at you." He compliments after we pull away from each other.

I feel my cheeks heat up at his words, "Thank you, I must say you look quiet dashing."

"Thank you." He says kissing my cheek quickly, "We should get going."

I nod and he steps aside allowing me to slide into the car, he closes the door then walks around to the other side of the car and got in bedside me, when we were both situated he signaled to the driver and then we were off.

•••

Thanks for reading <3